Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"... one who should never possess a firearm and should never give advice regarding their use..."

Goodenuff, I don't intend to possess a gun and I did not give any advice. If you'll read more carefully, you'll see that I was asking questions only.

If Mrs Biden is among the many millions of Americans who hope to never shoot anyone, she may be content with having no more ammo in the gun. A burglar has tried to enter the house and continues to terrorize after an illegal shotgun blast or two has been heard in the neighborhood? Seems not to be your typical burglar.

Common sense and a basic grasp of human psychology tells me that the harmless shot from the balcony has much less dire consequences in the majority of cases, compared to blowing away an intruder, who may be only a harmless drunk at the wrong address.

Yeah, somewhere out there is a burglar who, knowing the police are on their way, will change his objective from burglarizing a home, to killing the occupant and going to prison for life. That's not a typical human being, though.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
just stop and think.somebody as stupid as biden is vp of the usa.what does that tell you about the people that voted for him and that other peckerwood.............bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
*sigh*

Outdoors, you are either being argumentative or honestly have absolutely no idea about the safe handling of a firearm. If the latter, you are one who should never possess a firearm and should never give advice regarding their use.

Your first question- probably less likely, but there is the possibility that it won’t stop a “would be burglar”. But it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't discharge a firearm as a warning.

Everybody is potentially a would be burglar. No one is a burglar until they actually enter a building they are not authorized to enter. To discharge a firearm before a crime that places you in the immediate danger of loss of life or serious physical harm from which there is absolutely no other recourse makes you the criminal. Therefore to fire a warning shot because of a “would be criminal” in your yard, OUTSIDE of your home makes you a real criminal and is a reckless use of a deadly weapon.

I’m unsure why you pose the second question, but here goes… Is Mrs. Biden completely out of ammunition, as in there is not a single round left anywhere in the house? Foolish to have expended all of her ammunition as a warning. Now she has nothing left to back up her warning.

Fun Fact: A gun makes a good club. Reference the term pistol whip regarding a handgun. A long gun makes an even better club than a handgun. Using either as a striking weapon can kill. That's how an unloaded firearm can be used against Mrs. Biden even if there is no ammunition.

Your final statement- a firearm, or any deadly weapon for that matter IS ALWAYS the last resort for everyone. Always.

Consider taking a CCW course and a firearms safety course. You don’t have to go so far as the actual range portion. You will have a better understanding about using a firearm as a means of self defense.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
be sides biden is talking out of his ass like he always does.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
if and I mean if I have to pull a gun on someone, I have already made that decsion to kill if I have to.and it will be a hard decsion,it will not be an easy one...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
If Mrs. Biden has just discharged a shotgun from her balcony in a suburban neighborhood, is a would-be burglar more likely to continue with the crime?

Unless the criminal happens to be carrying ammo that fits the gun, how is he then going to use it against her? Even if you've never practiced shooting a person, you should be able to point and shoot someone coming toward you in your house. But that would be a last resort for most.

Does "firearms training" necessarily make you want to kill someone?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors, how much experience do you have with firearms in general, and with firearms as a means of self defense in particular?

Have you ever been trained in the use of firearms as a means of self defense?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"And what if Mrs. Biden, or anyone, doesn't really want to shoot anyone?"

If you are not prepared for the consequences of shooting someone, you damn well better not have a firearm for protection.

If you are not ready to use a firearm in your immediate posession, then the probability that it will be taken from you and used against you is pretty damn high.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Claiming "fear" made you do it may get your charge reduced, I guess.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
And what if Mrs. Biden, or anyone, doesn't really want to shoot anyone? I'm guessing a lot of people don't want a dead person splattered all over in their house.

From the OP: " Wilmington residents are also not allowed to shoot trespassers. "On your property you can't just shoot someone,...""

It may well be that the criminal penalty for shooting someone who is not a clear threat to your life is greater than that of discharging into the air or the ground.

There's weak advice, and there's really bad advice.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again