Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   32 to 41 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Go see your county prosecutor they will give you the laws and explain them to you. At least the ones around here will.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good, many states are very helpfull with regards toanswering questions about such topics.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Good point. The credentials of my instructors were pretty impressive. But then I chose classes based on what i knew of the instructor, not just the pricing.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
When in doubt research the law and court decisions yourself. If your ass is on the line pay a lawyer to give you advice. Lawyers are responsible for bad advice, CC instructors are not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Sign up for a CCW course. You'll learn something."

This is not always true, many instructors wing it, instead of strictly teaching the law.

You would not believe the misconceptions I have heard that people were told in a CC class.

I just recently watched a class a student recorded and over half of the stuff the instructor said was untrue, or misleading. I understood his intentions to scare the students, but when a student finds out they have been lied to they throw out the baby of good out with the dirty bath water.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Here's the sad thing Outdoors, in MN if you shoot at an armed intruder and miss him, and they run away, and there are no witnesses and no physical evidence- it's your word against the police department and you will lose- guilty of reckless discharge of a firearm.

If you shoot, the intruder had better be inside your home. Not half in and half out, not one foot inside the house or one foot outside- completely inside the home. Oh, and there better be a deadly weapon in their posession too. If no deadly weapon, he had better be 6'-5" and weigh 300lbs while you are 5' and weigh 110 lbs.

Otherwise you are facing criminal charges as well as civil charges from the family of the person you shot.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Va, many states contend that you own every round you discharge. In NY it is odd , I can and do shoot on my property all the time , I take precations, It is posted for such. If I had an intruder and decided to take a warning shot I could be charged even though it is accpetable most other times.

bottom line make sure you know the law of the state, town couty or city you have a wepon in.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Go read the Virginia Code answer your question yourself. They were not in his house there for was not an immediate threat to his life.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
So if you shoot and miss the armed intruder, you've committed a crime; and if you hit him, it's probably OK?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
In Virginia there is no warning shot. You can only fire when you feel you are in danger of death or extreme bodily harm. Has been the state code for years. The Biden defense won't work.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   32 to 41 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again