Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe knows as much about guns as PP.............nothing.

youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jafkVM-jnbE

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
LOL when I was working I knew to call ahead when we went down to the city.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking just be careful in NYC, they have a tendency to shoot more innocent bystanders than actual criminals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
In Virginia the family cannot sue you if you are not charged or if is declared justifiable homicide. It is bad that it is different in every state and people need to look into the use of deadly force in their own state.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Va- I had just over 25 years of that training , Let me tell you early one Not that i never paid attention but it was like yeah ok, then about 10 years into it as the state started to evolve, I started to really pay attention.

To the point I would tend to lean towards self preservation ( for myself and my family). And it isn't so mauch about going to jail but the civil penalties that can kill a person, especially in such a liberal state

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
FJ I can under HR-218, but I'm still leary since the way things are playing out here, I still have to obey the current new Law as of 4-15 with regards to magazine capacity . there is a bill we are awaiting them to pass that amends the law to allow current and former LEO to carry high cap again. I have been incontact with the NYSP gun unit and have gotten 3 different answers the last one was to follow the law, until it is changed for me.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
FJ,I have already talked to my lawyer after I took some training classes on use of deadly force and self defense. It was taught by several well known instructors and they were spot on with the law. In a regular CCW class you may be miss led some but when you put out $750-$1000 for a three days of training you get the real info. As always you get what you pay for.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC John Pierce, OCDO administrator, is also a attorney in VA.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Looking you should be able to carry without a permit under LEOSA.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
VAC county prosecutors tend to tell fibs also. You would be better to talk to Dan Hawes, he specializes in gun law in VA. He usually does not charge just for a few questions. Or you can PM him on OCDO, his SN is USER.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again