Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 217453
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
Vice President Joe Biden might want to have a talk with his son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, before he makes another public statement about guns. In a Facebook "chat" Tuesday, the vice president said that he had advised his wife, Jill, to fire a shotgun in the air from their Delaware home's porch if she was concerned for her safety.

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim," he added, "it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

However, Delaware law would likely make his suggestion illegal—unless the shots were fired in self-defense in a truly life-threatening situation. A sergeant with the Wilmington, Del., police department explained to U.S. News that city residents are not allowed to fire guns on their property. The sergeant, who preferred not to be identified, said that Wilmington residents are also not allowed to shoot trespassers. "On your property you can't just shoot someone," he said. "You have to really feel that your life is being threatened." Defense attorney John Garey—a former Delaware deputy attorney general—agreed, and added that several criminal charges might result if Jill Biden took her husband's advice. "In Delaware you have to be in fear of your life to use deadly force," Garey said. "There's nothing based on his scenario alone" indicating a reason to fear imminent death, he noted.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the people are like me and millions buying these guns at record pace,,,,to keep Joe and all his other click in line when they do cross that line...And you can bet your sweet ass,,,they will,, All I can say is I feel sorry for them when they do!!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4878 posts)
Biden boasts about the “gruesome” Sandy Hook details he knows MARCH 4, 2013

Sometimes, you get the feeling that Joe Biden forgets that he holds the dignified position of Vice President of the United States, and thinks instead that he’s just one of the guys in the bar, trying to one-up everyone else’s stories. How else can one explain his tactlessness in telling the National Association of Attorneys General that he is in possession of “gruesome” details about the Sandy Hook shooting?

Twenty . . . twenty innocent babies riddled . . . riddled with bullet holes. Were the press not here, I could tell you what is not public yet about how gruesome it was.

Or maybe Joe didn’t forget that he wasn’t just shooting the breeze with the boys. Joe later clued his audience in to the fact that Sandy Hook’s very gruesomeness is the type of crisis that the Obama administration is not going to let go to waste:

The senseless act not only shocked the conscience of the American people, but I believe that it has changed and galvanized the attitude of the American people demanding concrete action. I’ve been doing this for a long time. The public mood has changed.

It’s certainly true that the administration’s speeches and actions have galvanized the American public. Sales of guns and ammunition have reached record highs as Americans have rushed to embrace their Second Amendment rights. While Joe is speaking in hushed tones about the ghoulish and tragic details of children’s deaths, ordinary Americans are working hard to make sure that their families are protected in their own homes.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Joe is a fucking IDIOT

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4878 posts)
the stupiness of joe biden.whats that tell you about the people who elected him and that other peckerwood.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Demonstration put on by a sheriff on magazine bans.

youtube.c om/watch?v=b2Upjn5DR0o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
"Both the felt and actual recoil of a non gas or recoil activated semiautomatic shotgun are more than that of a mid load our of a 30-06."

Also depends on back boring, porting, recoil pad, and any recoil reducers such as mercury filled tubes in the stock along with the dram equivant of the 12 ga loads.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
I find it funny the way the MSM tore into Cheney about a hunting Mishap. Yet they embrace such reckless advice as this.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Good. Felt recoil depends on the geometry of the stock, weight of the gun, weight of the projectile, velocity/chamber pressure, etc., etc. Ask someone who knows about such things. I know nothing about guns. :-)

You are spot on with that.

You measure real physical recoil with a swing. the swing has a level platform, an area to secure small weights so that every swing/firearm combination can be made to weigh the same, and an electronic triggering device that hooks to the trigger guard and can remotely engage the trigger. The loaded firearm is secured to the swing and triggered in a safe direction/situation. you film and measure the backwards swing caused by the recoil to determine actual recoil.

Both the felt and actual recoil of a non gas or recoil activated semiautomatic shotgun are more than that of a mid load our of a 30-06.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I just have to add this. I teach 9-12 year olds firearms safety. At the end of the class every one of them knows it is very unsafe and dangerous to fire a gun into the air and never permissible to shot a firearm through a door when you do not know absolutely what is on the other side and down range. So we can rest assured that informed 9-12 year olds are more safe with a firearm than our VP. It sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not, it is the truth.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I now have both of Joe's ignorant shotgun tips recorded on my comp. When I start teaching the firearms safety classes again this summer I will use them as an example of what not to do and how gun stupid some of the people in our government really are.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again