Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fj , I understand that No law is perfect, but you have to know how many women ( or men) are saved because of such ramifacations. I will have to respectfully disagree on this point.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
He has his girlfriend locked up for no reason but she's fucked up?

Love that Fj logic...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Looking to give you a example. A girl friend of my wife her boyfriend wanted to break up with her, but because of laws he could not kick her out of the house. So he called and reported that she was going to harm herself, swat showed up, she got arrested for doing nothing. They then put her in the hospital for evaluation, doctors ruled she was sane and released her. Now it did not get her out of the house, and her lawyer filed spousal abuse charges, he lost all his guns on a accusation and is barred from the home.

This is the kind of crap those laws encourage. I don't know for sure but would bet the abuse claims were revenge for the false suicide claim. And there is nothing the BF can do about it UNTIL the court clears him. He is guilty until proven innocent.

The laws suck and need to go.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
if a person commits an assult that is that bad and yes he or she should be jailed.but you can not take one word over the other.under the law the victim don't even have to be in court to get a conviction.both should be charged,not just one.and if the victim goes back or stays with the perpatrior then they both are guilty.both share the blame.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Looking the law does not work, I understand your sentiments but it never stops a killer. On the other hand it may help push them over the edge. Criminals know how to get around gun laws. The real answer is to empower the victims to protect themselves from thugs, and ya just can't do that with more gun laws.

And as rare as they are, yes BS is right in some cases people are caught up with a vindictive spouse that makes a claim that is hard to disprove rendering a honest person a criminal out of spite. The law does not stop violence, and it encourages sneaky lawyers and spouses. Put violent offenders in jail, leave them there, jail false reporters, leave them there. Give everybody the right to self defense.

Excuses and good intent is how we got all of the crap gun laws, and how we will get more. Enough is enough.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I had to leave before I was done.Iam back.the first time is a misdemeaner,the second time is a feloney.however the feds say if covited you can not have a gun.even for a misdemeaner.so but the state say we don't care.all a women has to say is he done this or that and not even prove there was a&b you don't have a chance.why because nobody wiil belive you.thats a fact in the good old USA.sorry but if a women goes back to her husband,she should be charge to,the second time it is just as much her fault as it is his or vice versa.it not always the mans fault.domestic assult is a bullshit law.assult is assult.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Bigstorm, so be it, do you know what domestic violence is? it can be a man who beats the shit out of his wife , girlfriend, children. It can be a wife who does the same to her spouse or signifigant other. it can be a person who threatens someboyd with violence in order to keep them in an abusixe relationship.

I am willing to live with people who behave like that not having a firearm, or any weapon for that matter.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
do you really understand what domestic violence is.let me explian something to you.you come in to your house,your wife is at the sink washing dishes.you come up dehind her and put your arms around her and kiss her on the nake.she says stop.you give her a hug and as you walk away you give her a pat on the butt.she goes in the bathroom.about ten mintues later a knock on the door and you open it and a police officer ask to talk to your wife.she comes out of the bathroom and goes outside and ten mintues later a police officer arrest you form assult and battery.did you touch her without her permission.yes you did.did you smack her on the butt with the flat of your hand.yes you did.that is assult and battery.she does not have to come to court or do the witness.you have just been screwed.if somebody takes something out of your house and you stop them,you can and will be charged with assult and battery.so what is assult and battery.in tennessee its a misdemeaner.you have now lost your right to own a gun.......

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Also outdoors I feel every person should have some form of training and familiarization with a firearm , and at the least learn about gun safety. I feel most people should be able to obtain and or own a firearm, except for Unsupervised children, Mentally disturbed people , those who have ever been convicted of a felony, those currently charged with a felony should be forced to surrender thier weapons until discharged,

also I am in favor of removing firearms from thos with domestic violence charges pending , as well as stalking etc....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Outdoors, I will be honest with you, I prefer a shotgun for home protection for a variety of reasons, But it has to be a pump action gun. It does not have to be a 12 gauge a 20, and even a .410 will do the trick. I prefer to load it so my first 2-3 shots are either #7 or #8 shot. Less chance of over penetration, And I would more likely want to stop anyone from proceding any further. After that the next 5-6 shots are going to be double 00 , and maybe a few slugs after that combat loaded. Now as far as a warning shot, Most people ( committing a crime of burglary) tend to know what the racking action of a pump action shotgun sounds like , but If I had to take that warning shot, I would if in the house take the shot as a known safe target such as into a wall adjacent toa closet ( to prevent over penetration). If I was in an outdoor setting My first shot would be into the ground just ahead of my feet. As far as dumping a bullet or slug I would only take that shot if I was aiming center mass inot someone, again just to stop any further action , or intrusion.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again