Oh boy : Swingers Discussion 2198631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOh boy
TOPIC: Oh boy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, when I first arrived in these forums and was foolish enough to think that serious discussions could take place, I posted that in theory I also favored a stress system that encouraged Piggybanking over Gorging. With two caveats: First, that it would at least temporarily have a devastating effect on the size of our Pie, about 60% of which is driven by Gorging. Second, that I still believe in the benefits of progressivity in our stress system.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Actually I mostly think the stress system is just a profoundly fucked up way to impose the social engineering and career goals of politicians as opposed to accomplishing things, which is really secondary.

I am a very strong believer in the FairStressor. While there are lots of things to talk about, can there be any doubt that it would render us the Stress-Free capital of the world? A lot of things which have run away to seek a stress-free world would come home.

It is not necessarily the be-all-end-all, but I think it's a great place to begin a conversation. Levels of stress complexity are actually a bigger deterrent than the level of stress itself.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
VA strongly believes that having lower stress levels helps you to bake a bigger pie.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well ok, but what do we do, about our love of perfectly paved highways, social security, Medicare and playing the world's cop....without money to support these habits, we can't pay for our addictions.

The other challenge to "distressing" is our broken political system.

To get elected, one must promise what their constituents want. To deliver on those promises, one must make deals, which in turn keeps the pork growing. Ultimately, someone must pay.

Until we are able to fix this conundrum, we will never lessen the *stress.*

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
As an asshole, I'd be opposed to asshole repellant.

Maybe I could lean on the FDA to block it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If anyone ever shows up on Shark Tank with a workable commercial version of Idiot Repellant, I expect each one to invest $5 million for 1% of the company.

Likewise with Asshole Repellant.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
I'm saying....

....instead of demonizing havens and those who seek them, think about how we can become the haven.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
Lol. Stealth discussions in lieu of idiot repellant. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that, everyone should be stressed equally? A flat stress rate? :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
I don't know if you remember my Le Chatelier's Principle thread.....

Systems (or people) adjust their equilibria to accommodate stressors. Instead of trying to demonize those seeking relief from a gross difference in the stressors, remove the difference, and the advantages that other locales provide vanishes.

p.s. I'm being deliberate in how I am answering your question :)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Oh boy