Oh the boogy man : Swingers Discussion 2179731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOh the boogy man
TOPIC: Oh the boogy man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
John McCain spoke in Congress about the Sequester.

McCain is the GOPoop boogy man. No one has had bigger poop in his political life than the Big Pooper.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
Let it roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I just love the scare tactics of the left and the left leaning media.

On one hand, they’re upset and are still holding a grudge against the Bush administration about the *alleged* scare tactics that were used in order to justify the Iraq war.

Yet, they fail to see just how they’re doing the absolute the same thing with this so called Sequester.

I was driving around earlier today, listening to the radio, and every station, every friggin’ news station was whining about the long lines in the airports, the delayed tax returns because of the furloughs, “cuts” in defense spending, yada yada yada… Never mind that these aren’t really cuts, that pudgy elephant is of no relevance. What made me really crack up though, is that less than two minutes later, they talked about the IRS, who will NOT delay the tax returns, because the furlough will start in the summer!!! (Hmmm)

But what I love the most is this. The Congress doesn’t have to do crap, not a damn thing to get all that they want. Because no matter what, the left would blame the Republicans.

Unleash the *sequester* I say!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Oh the boogy man