Oh the boogy man : Swingers Discussion 2179731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOh the boogy man
TOPIC: Oh the boogy man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A certain bench in central park must be dedicated to low-tech, Crayola-cipher espionage. She was the top boogy-woogy booty gyrl for Company F.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
When this discussion came up last year, most everyone on the left was calling for a "balanced approach". When pressed on what exactly that meant, the usual reply was, at best, a "mixture of cuts and tax increases".

As far as I can tell, their idea of a "balanced approach" is more taxing and spending. They got tax increases. They got them. Has everyone already forgotten that? Increases in the top 2 tax brackets, Social Security premiums, capital gains, dividends, etc?

So where is the balance? At the risk of sounding like a broken record, these "cuts" aren't cuts at all - they are only cuts to the planned increases. It's essentially a budget freeze.

But - apparently we can't even do that without the wheels falling off. The only way is tax increases. Nothing else is acceptable to them. The next time one of these urchins speaks of a "balanced approach" you know exactly where they are coming from.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
This brainless topic is dedicated those GOPoopers who beleive that they are supreme beings in this local universe, and that their heroes comprise the constelation of starss known as the Big and Little Pooper-Scoopers. Endorsed by the SLS 'boogy man' advocate, who writes with Crayolas on benches at Central Park.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
Sting. A Thousand Years. [ This album was recorded on September 11, 2001, and is respectfully dedicated to all those who lost their lives on that day ].

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
Choose your final song, before te boody man comes to reap your shadow.

My first choice: A Thousand Years. [sting all this tme].

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
Warning! Big asteroid collision forecasted!

Protect your booty! Mix a boat drink!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
I find the choice of words that the Whitehouse is using as scare tactics quite offensive;

"real pain" "The pain, though, will be real" "middle class families will begin to have their lives disrupted in significant ways."

Please, middle class got hit on January 1st, 2013 Mr.President.

You cannot, I repeat, you cannot tax your way out of a shit hole, you cannot tax your way to prosperity.

We do not have a tax problem, we have a spending problem.

And if anyone thinks that we have a tax problem, my answer is, look at Greece!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16433 posts)
Warning! Big GOPoop Space Quark!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
In the Constellations of This Local Universe, the Republic-con Party has contriuted the Bigger and Lessor Big Poops of the 21st Century.

The Universe is still decontaminating. Beware the GOPoop quarks in you neighborhood.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
Sequentially, Dubya is the Little Pooper.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6966 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Oh the boogy man