10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › October Ist
TOPIC: October_Ist
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 26 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
Millions of coffins are probably one of the easiest things to photoshop that I could think of...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23317 posts)
Im just tracking links off of FB But the pictures of Millions of coffins are not photoshopped. Its just kind of freaky to me because if this government does start this, there will be allot of blood shed for nothing but the greedy government trying to pull a Hitler on America.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
From the interwebs...

"Ok, Can I have some proof to go along with the data?? Because I can not find most of what is stated in the ‘e-mail’ message that was initially posted with the original video.

1.) “2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.”; Yes, that was in the original contract for them. Delivery deadlines, Duh!

2.) “All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.”; Not True. By the time this came out a lot of National Guard units had already performed their Annual Training. Most of the Annual Training is geared to keeping up skills for Deployment not for Riot Control or Disaster Assistance. For most units Riot Control Training is a 2 day event, not 2 weeks. Some units in areas where there are a lot of Natural Disasters (Wild Fires, etc) did and will continue to train in the skills needed for that part of their missions, but it is Not Unusual for them to do so.

3.) “Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS…”; This is a Scheduled Event, not something that just popped up out of thin air.

4.) “FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.”; No Purchase Orders listed on FBO, under any Agency for this. 5.) “FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.”; No Purchase Orders listed on FBO, under any Agency for this. 6.) “FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.”; No Purchase Orders listed on FBO, under any Agency for this.

7.) “No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th.”; No evidence of this. If an Order like this was issued, it would be all over the Military Community; you would not be able to keep it under wraps.

8.) “All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15…..”; This is a yearly requirement. They have to qualify by the end of the Fiscal Year.

I don’t follow the CDC, WHO, Coast Guard, etc so I have do data on them or what was put out. NORTHCOM commonly reschedules and advertises (because of the sheer amount of agencies involved) their training events.

I don’t really know what to say? I want some proof other than ‘someone’s’ FACEBOOK posting to back up what is being said. Give me just ONE link to a source that can be trusted to back up the FEMA/CDC/WHO assertions."

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23317 posts)
Lol, I just did a little research on this October 1st issue and I must say. You fat, middle to late age white men all have entirely too much time on your hands.

1) the police have always been a paramilitary organization. 2) because the US government can't use the military on our homeland, it is logical to assume that the government will use the DHS to combat domestic terrorist... May they be timothy macvay or some fat, middle aged gun nut. 3) I feel too over worked to care if the US government decided to ban guns. I wake up at 4:30 am for work Saturday/Sunday (24hours) and then I wake up for 5:30 for college Monday to Friday. I might as well be a soviet in communist Russia... I have no time or money to enjoy freedom, so what freedoms I might have, are meaningless when they cannot be enjoyed.

So now you crazy conservatives... Listen closely, because you might miss this one.

You created this over stressed nation. You, not I, raised the bar to these levels. Don't expect me to care if they come to take your freedom to own guns, live without 24/7 servalience, or any other freedom.

You created a generation (mine) which has been beaten by your callousness... So like the song says... I don't care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
<<< buys justus70 a tin foil hat.

How about you post links to these conspericy theories? I need the laugh.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Has anyone heard or know what is supposed to take place on this date? I have come across quiet a few stories most say sector III Of DHS which is the N East coast will be doing something BIG. They say there will be no military leave permitted for like Sept through Oct. And they are buying enough Items to last all school children 3 days, It also says the same will be done in Austin Texas. WTF? Just curious if anyone knows what this is all about?

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 26 of 26
TOPIC: October Ist
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.