October Ist : Swingers Discussion 228811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOctober Ist
TOPIC: October Ist
Created by: justus70
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone heard or know what is supposed to take place on this date? I have come across quiet a few stories most say sector III Of DHS which is the N East coast will be doing something BIG. They say there will be no military leave permitted for like Sept through Oct. And they are buying enough Items to last all school children 3 days, It also says the same will be done in Austin Texas. WTF? Just curious if anyone knows what this is all about?

Mickey.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My ex wife didn't wish me happy anniversary...

And it would have been 37 years...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Haha I'd forgotten about this.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
It's Oct 4th, anything yet???

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Thousands of jazz musicians are gathering to play guitars, tenor saxophones, and blow out the electricity transformers to create panic.

The Republic-con Party hopes to demoralize America to prove only they can safeguard citizens against tenor saxophone terrorism.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
I still say it is the Y2K thing, my wife's brother who is one of these nuts who thinks its all coming to a end, he bought into the whole Y2K, bought more MRE's than a small army can use, built a bunker for his family to hide in, so guess what now he has this big concrete place under his garage, and stock piles of food he cant eat because it went bad after yrs of sitting there...go figure.....

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
justus70:

1) Russian leaders want to live, there for there the only world which is about to end, is the pea sized one in which your racism and American exceptionalism exist.

2) The world is becoming a smaller place, in a short order of time, there will be far fewer nations, many of which will likely be divided between the conquered Russian (most of the middle east) and the free western nations.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Nah, that one, all the kids are grown, we are both remarried, so we tolerate each other...

But you never know what evil lurks in the hearts of women...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Did she promise to bring about the "End of Days"?

Or the "End of YOUR Days", at least?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
I still think it is all about my ex wife...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Just go watch the video. It does run with Revelations in the Bible, I know Robert you say there is no God but I do believe, We now have Russian troops here to help with disasters who are being taught all of our Military weapons and their uses, And I forgot who said is was normal at this time to not let any military take time off, But I was told by a few in the military that that is bull, Only time that can happen is if we are in a serious war on American soil. It just seems weird with all the stuff going on to me its all about the NWO.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4935 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: October Ist