Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's Bob Schieffer, FJ.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
*because how you treat your countrymen affects me. Your uncivilized dog eat dog world view is both repugnant and unacceptable.*

Get used to it, Failure To Launch! it's a dog eat dog world. Want to survive? grow a pair, or be torn by a dog with very sharp teeth while you continue whining.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Robert you have been butting into people's affairs since you started posting. Stop being a hypocrite. Your post was another rant telling other what to do and how to live their life. You can't manage your own, bugger off.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
At this point I don't want to say. So far Romney has done well, not perfect, but well. So far Obama has less than well, but he should not be underestimated. If Romney is on his feet it should be in his favor.

Who is the moderator? I haven't looked yet. Candy was pathetic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Fjep:

What I said has everything to do with the OP. all of our problems are a result of intervening in other peoples affairs.

Isreal's existances was the single greatest slap in the face to the Muslim world and the single biggest source if contention between the east and the west. The solution to our biggest problems aren't more wars or more guns, it is growing the fuck up and not invading other people's lands because we don't like them.

As for me bitching at you conservatives for how poorly you treat your own countrymen, you are my problem, because how you treat your countrymen affects me. Your uncivilized dog eat dog world view is both repugnant and unacceptable.

This is why you must rig the elections in FL again and get the supreme court to vote on who is the president... Yet again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Oh man, just think, if Obama tomorrow night makes a statement that the US needs to stop occupying and oppressing other nations, like described by our resident failed to launch expert on everything, holy shit, that will be a gift of Presidency to the Republicans. Goodness! I hope he does what little man stated.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
"We need to learn to both practice what we preach and stay the fuck on of other peoples business. If you don't like their radical religions, don't buy their oil and then don't buy the products made with their oil. If their oil is on the globale market, then make a black market or other where you sell your own oil or buy others oil off the market."

Bobby what the hell does this have to do with the OP? And you spend more time than anyone telling other people how to live their life. Why not start living your own before telling people who are going to tell you to "fuck off" how to live theirs.

You can't control yourself let alone anybody else!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Sedu:

And tomorrow's debate is about foreign policy. Ending our occupation of the globe is foreign policy, good sound conservative policy in fact as we cannot afford to pay for these wars or the bases around the globe. More so if the only way to pay for the bases is to cut our children's education, leave our least abled to die without medical, ect.

Who in their right minds would want a system like ours, when we are so greedy that we would allow our children to freeze and starve to death? Simply because their parents made bad choices?

If you want to lead the globe, you must first lead it in taking care of your own people first.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Bobby, please try to stay on topic, there are plenty of other topics where you can discuss non related drivel, this is about tomorrow night's debate. Not your fantastical inventions that make zero sense to anyone with an IQ slightly above 59.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
Sedu:

The only reason we need Isreal is because we are in the middle east... Someplace we shouldn't be. We own nothing there, the oil is theirs to sell at a price they determin, not us. The ownership over the oil is also theirs to determin, not us.

We need to learn to both practice what we preach and stay the fuck on of other peoples business. If you don't like their radical religions, don't buy their oil and then don't buy the products made with their oil. If their oil is on the globale market, then make a black market or other where you sell your own oil or buy others oil off the market.

Unless we are going to be under one global government, no one has a right to do what the US has done in the middle east. Is what we have done any different than what anyone else has done? No, but there was a time rape was acceptable by a man against his wife... Thankfully those days are long gone... Time to elvolve a little more ladies and gentalmen.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 78   End
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy