Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy : Swingers Discussion 2104551041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL

I had thought the "Big Bird" ad was a sign that indicated his campaign was feeling desperate. I'm still not so sure, and I *still* think if the election were held today Obama would win.

But - the momentum is moving in the "wrong" (for Obama) direction. If he can halt it, he'll win. If it keeps moving, he's toast.

The noise in the last week will be deafening. During one of the few moments I was paying attention to the football on TV on Saturday (rather than the tits of the wives of the guys watching it) - at least half of the ads were political. We get at least 10 calls a day of political messages, polls, etc. Half of the mail I get every day is political ads. It is absolutely crazy and getting worse by the day.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
AkronDumbTimes!

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Spin_Ahoy!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well, the race is still fluid enough that it could go either way. But when he started using the "Romnesia" line I said to myself that he thinks he's losing. It's a little like here in the forums; when someone starts using cutesy little nicknames as a substitute for substance, it means they're done.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
And the crowds at his rallies have been cut in half compared to last time sometimes more than half. Last time they were turning people away this time they have to bus them in...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"FWIW, I decided a couple of days ago that Obama thinks he is headed for defeat."

Ah, I see I'm not the only one who shares this opinion.

His whole body language screams of fatigue and ambivalence. He was never an emotional/confrontational person, but I think he's just tired of getting his ass kicked at every turn. I believe he doesn't think its worth it any more.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I'm very curious to hear what lead you to your decision.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
FWIW, I decided a couple of days ago that Obama thinks he is headed for defeat.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I too agree that Fineman wrote a fine piece.

Just a small comment if I may. He is attributing the unrest in the middle east to the previous administration (partially for which I agree). Yet fails to attribute some of the credit of OBL kill to the very same administration.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Pretty damn good article by Fineman. Hard to disagree with much there.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 78   End
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy