Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy : Swingers Discussion 2104551031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He doesn't have control, it will turn into a slug fest soon. Neither one is winning the debate.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Disappointed in the moderator, again!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
WTF? I thought this was a foreign policy debate...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
" He will say anything, do anything, promise anything, to get votes. "

Damn TBR you owe me a keyboard...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
My issue with Romney is not that he lies, all politicians lie.

My issue with Romney is that he doesn't seem to have any principles. He will say anything, do anything, promise anything, to get votes.

And then he goes to the next audience, and does the same thing. One can not keep up with the times he has changed his position.

If he doesn't know what he believes, how can he make good decisions?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Fun, Luvr,

This is not the first time that I hear this. I heard this several times in the past two weeks. That Obama is just giving up, that the fire that was there four years ago is out. In him, and many of his voters.

It seems, at least to me that the Dems continue to shout one and one thing only, Romney lies, Ryan lies. They cling to silly things like Big Bird, Binders full of women etc... I guess eventually people start to pick up on the fact that, there is no bite behind the bark.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I'm super excited tonight, when it comes to politics, I absolutely love Foreign Policy. This election in particular, because of all the extra focus on the middle east. This should be easy for Romney, hopefully he can pull this one out.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Exhibit A.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
VA I take it you must have a land line? I get no calls, and I don't watch TV, throw away the junk in the mail box. But then VA is more close than NC, not by much though. I would imagine the folks in Ohio are getting bombed with shit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
"Well, the race is still fluid enough that it could go either way. But when he started using the "Romnesia" line I said to myself that he thinks he's losing. It's a little like here in the forums; when someone starts using cutesy little nicknames as a substitute for substance, it means they're done. "

lol. Done, as in done toying with a dipshit.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy