Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy : Swingers Discussion 2104551021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Romney looked like a deer frozen in the headlights...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Sed, Try watching the debates without the mute button?

You are in Romneyland on a candy cane ladder....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Both the football and baseball games were so boring, I turned to the debate.

Mitt was agreeing with Obama at every turn. What is the sense of having a debate when all Mitts says is "I agree with the President..."

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
I agree FJ, they went off topic a lot, was Bob even there? I think he was sleeping!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sedu:

You do realize that Isreal holds a surpperior military to Irans, and that if the US becomes involved, Russia would back Iran. Think of this as a fight between two kodiaks in a china shop, Godzilla Vrs (insert other mutant) if we go tactical nukes.

Russia has threatened action in the past (before the fall of the soviet union) and will threaten action again if Isreal does something stupid.

Obama is not an arrogant man, he knows the price of war with Russia... And how all major nations have tapped to eachothers heads a shotgun.... A string tied to the trigger and if anyone of us pulls the string tight against another... The worlds most powerful nations all commit mutral assured economic suicide.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
I disagree, both of them wandered off topic, Obama looked angry, and again Romney wasted time thanking people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Romney did very well! Obama did ok, he stammered a lot, was on the defensive a lot, at some point looked and acted weak. Obama pandered to the Jewish vote, so did Romney. Obama couldn't utter military support should Israel be attacked, while Romney made it abundantly clear that under him, an attack on Israel will get military support from the USA.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Bob, wtf? Do your job, why is this drifting into economy!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
As they say on fox... Bias Alert!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Check Obama's right ear(our left) he is wearing his DAF anti stuttering device. Hopefully it does not fail if he gets reelected and we do end up in stand off with another powerful country.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 78   End
TOPIC: Oct 22 2012 - Final Presidential Debate - Foreign Policy