Obamacare a nightmare : Swingers Discussion 2194081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObamacare a nightmare
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 341   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Over the past 6 year we have seen a shrinkage in the number of people in the Middle class and an increase of people on social service programs

Actually it is over the past 8 years, and it is caused by decisions made in the previous 4

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
but I NEVER thought I would live to see the day Right wing republicans hand wringing over the plight of the poor...LOL

First you write this and then you write this.

ALL of which are completely within their control, and NONE of which are my phucking problem. Sorry....starting January 1st...it's THEIR problem

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
but I NEVER thought I would live to see the day Right wing republicans hand wringing over the plight of the poor...LOL...if Obamacare t has debunked the Right's sanctimonious lie that they own "personal responsibility"

There the rub. They don't want to overturn the bill they want one that the American people can understand and afford. This Behemoth of a bill is going to cost all of us the money we don't have.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Could be any number of reasons.

ALL of which are completely within their control, and NONE of which are my phucking problem. Sorry....starting January 1st...it's THEIR problem

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Amazing...My dad used to tell me if I lived long enough I would get to hear and see just about everything, but I NEVER thought I would live to see the day Right wing republicans hand wringing over the plight of the poor...LOL...if Obamacare t has debunked the Right's sanctimonious lie that they own "personal responsibility" Seems when they have been preaching it for 40 years, they were talking about OTHER people, not themselves. Sorry...i'm done subsidizing Billybob's his bitch Linda Lou's Trailer lot rent and welfare Harley and their weekly Karaoke nights at the biker bar, and paying for their 5 kids from 4 different father's medical bills

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
WHY are they "working poor"?

Lazy Career Criminal Lack of education Bad Attitude job hoppers Economic hard times Chose the wrong career Could be any number of reasons.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Mandated Healthcare is the tip of the Iceberg. If you think Government controlled of human behavior was a miserable in the 1920's wait till you get a load of this one. At the end of the year when those struggling families have too pay the extra $85 to H and R Block for the new regulations and red tape, not to Mention the $100.00 per child cost of the AHCA, a family of 5 will now cost them $585.00 that could have been spent on new Furniture, insurance on their car for the year, ect. And now lets go to those who really cant afford it and need it desperately because of health issue in the family. They go on Medicare or cade and now the state is paying for it. Local and state taxes go up, personal property tax in those states that have it goes up. Now the money for schools is pulled from where it is needed to cover those people. Who else suffers? Who knows. But I do know this. This will cause the Middle class to shrink by 5-11%. Over the past 6 year we have seen a shrinkage in the number of people in the Middle class and an increase of people on social service programs. It is Basic Math free is never free and the Middle class has suffered enough. It is time to take back control from those who just don't give a fuck and the arrogant people who make decisions for us and control every aspect of our lives. Everything we do has the stamp of the US government on it. Not everything is done in the best interest of everyone. The Minority (not Race) rules America not the people as a whole unit. United we Stand divided we fall but it is contradicted by this is the law of the land and those who pay for it are those who work the hardest.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky...first of all you mean medicaid, not medicare, Second, again, if they can't afford health insurence, how can they afford a hospital stay or medical care at all? Third...do the smoke, drink, have cable, how many nights a month do they eat out, is their vehicle fuel efficient? They need to make some decisions, just like all of us do. WHY are they "working poor"? How many hours a week do they work? Do they have adult education classes in their area to help them get a better job? if they work 8 hours a day, that gives them 8 more hours to work and make more money and still get 8 hours of sleep. I work generally around 90 hours a week,,,what is their problem? There is your answer and the really funny thing is..prior to Obamacare, these were ALL questions Republicans had been asking fior the past 40 years

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Modern conservatives are only consistent on one thing -- they hate everything Obama is in favor of.

Another untruth

I favor continued Drone attacks, The Patriot act, and Gitmo, and I believe in Responsible gun ownership. I detest the lies and the deception, and the silence from his office on thing we all should know.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky..people who can't afford gas to get to work are likely already on Medicaid.

Not true many of them are the working poor and even they make to much for Medicare.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 341   End
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare