Obamacare a nightmare : Swingers Discussion 2194081021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObamacare a nightmare
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 341   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never doubt my facts

ww w.nytimes.c om/2013/05/04/business/college-graduates-fare-well-in-jobs-market-even-through-recession.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The unemployment rate for college graduates in April was a mere 3.9 percent, compared with 7.5 percent for the work force as a whole, according to a Labor Department report released Friday. Even when the jobless rate for college graduates was at its very worst in this business cycle, in November 2010, it was still just 5.1 percent. That is close to the jobless rate the rest of the work force experiences when the economy is good.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
so were you wrong about the congress controlled by the democrats? Mister I can admit when I am wrong?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ok Lucky...so far you have confused medicare with medicaid, unemployment with underemployment,(Which is self imposed) got the historical configuration of the house and senate completely wrong, and have taken on an alternative universe like compassion for the poor from a right wing prospective. Do you need a glass of water and a handi-Wipe? You are not doing well at all

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
53% of Recent College Grads Are Jobless or Underemployed—How?

CNN

I really don't know where you get your facts from.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
What I meant was Unemployment was 17% which was off actually 14.6% and underemployment was 28%.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You are talking to Lucky about personal responsibility?.

Ask him when he is going to take personal responsibility and pay up for the bet he lost on the 2008 election...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
NEW class envy is aimed at firefighters and teachers who have a lavish salary of 60K a year, a 401K and an HMO.

Propaganda...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky...you said 28%....was that an intentional lie of a typo? Had to be one or the other Why is the unemployment rate for college graduates below 5%

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Rural Mississippi?

28% Underemployed. In fact Obama has done nothing to help his brethren. Like his church he threw them under the bus.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Not at all you don't rejoice in it you just don't give a phuck. You attack those who stand up for the middle class and don't give a fuck about the poor. You are a hypocrite.

Nope...you could not be more wrong. I defend the middle class against the lazy gullible fools who have been conned by the 2% elite into believing that the middle class is their enemy.

Talk about class envy? It used to be aimed at billionaires, but the NEW class envy is aimed at firefighters and teachers who have a lavish salary of 60K a year, a 401K and an HMO.

It is you and yours who attack the middle class...not me and mine

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 341   End
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare