Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Obamacare a nightmare
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 341   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe you should ask his dead black wife.

Probably get a response sooner...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Really..are you a big opponent of right to work laws? Do you support the right of fist responders and teaches collective bargaining..or do you begrudge them the modest salaries they earn?

Not when they hold the majority of citizens hostage. I believe everyone deserves a job that pays a reasonable wage and I believe you have the right to bargain for the wages. I don't however believe in selective hiring practices or nepotism. I don't believe in hiring for the sake of hiring someone to get a tax break. I don't believe a city worker deserves a pension that triples what someone in the private sector doing the same job gets.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You are talking to Lucky about personal responsibility?. Ask him when he is going to take personal responsibility and pay up for the bet he lost on the 2008 election...

Ok, I will...Lucky, when are you going to take personal responsibility and pay up for the bet you lost on the 2008 election?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Anything else you care to be proven wrong, disingenuous and hypocritical about today Lucky, or are you about done?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Don't try to backpedal sparky...you claimed Democrats held both houses of congress for the 12 years I mentioned....you were wrong...end of story

Do you want to blame the 2007-2011 congress for the recession? Ok...then you have to also give them CREDIT for ending it in 2009 The offer of that glass of water and handi wipe still stands

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
NEW class envy is aimed at firefighters and teachers who have a lavish salary of 60K a year, a 401K and an HMO. Propaganda...

Propaganda? Really..are you a big opponent of right to work laws? Do you support the right of fist responders and teaches collective bargaining..or do you begrudge them the modest salaries they earn?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
when did they control congress? and when did the recession start?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And the reason why is when they were in power the shit hit the fan.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ok Lucky...so far you have confused medicare with Medicaid No I didn't I used them both as Gov. Service.

, unemployment with underemployment, They are both important

(Which is self imposed)Really?

got the historical configuration of the house and senate completely wrong, and have taken on an alternative universe like compassion for the poor from a right wing prospective.

Wikapedia was wrong about the 2006 election?

Do you need a glass of water and a handi-Wipe? You are not doing well at all

You sir have lost it I show proof and you have shown to be wrong. Thanks man you made my day. I kicked your ass.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
so were you wrong about the congress controlled by the democrats?

Nope...The democrats held both houses for 4 of the past 20 years...sorry sparkey..YOU got it wrong

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 341   End
TOPIC: Obamacare a nightmare