Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost : Swingers Discussion 2149871061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObamacare Health Care For All - Almost
TOPIC: Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I vote we see these employers who cut hours and slash jobs as economic traitors and terrorist... Let's begin predator bombardments of their homes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
PB,

I never argued that we're in an economic downtime. What I'm arguing is that premise that reduction of hours is not because of the Obamacare. If you are a small business struggling to stay afloat during this tough economic time, and you are now told that you have to provide healthcare to all your employees. What do you think that the business owner is going to do, put himself out of business?

Or perhaps I should ask, what do you think that his 52 employees prefer, to get paid or to be unemployed because he shut his doors down because he couldn't cover his expenses?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Wait I thought the economy was just peachy, that Obama saved us...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
I see what you're saying and I'm not disputing there is some truth it...But why would anyone believe for an instant that Obamacare is the SINGLE and ONLY reason employers are scaling back their production and cost now?

If you're not at least going to acknowledge we're still neck deep in a massive recession that's lasted the better part of a decade and that factor has SOME percentage in a companies decision to lessen it's outlaid capitol exposure via any means necessary, then you're not doing the debate justice.

Obamacare or not, these companies would have had to do something soon to lessen their operating costs to offset the higher cost of supplies needed to make their product JUST to remain relevant on the global stage.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
We do not negotiate with terrorists.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
**It doesn't matter if employers are using Obamacare as a method or as an excuse to decrease their bottom lines. They'd still do it. Obamacare just gives them an easy out.**

I see, so what you're saying is that, all these companies just waited for the right opportunity, they knew that there will be some kind of an excuse that they can use in the near future, so that they can reduce the hours of all these people. Makes perfect sense!

**MANY Fortune 500 companies started outsourcing thanks to lower cost of business overseas. Have you gotten an American, english speaking person every time on the phone for a customer service chat in the last 5 years? 10 years? **

Yes, my bank doesn't outsource overseas, the days of Gupta and Ashok telling me that their names are John and Tony are long gone, I hear the same from many of our friends.

** If you firmly believe that Obamacare is killing the small businessman any more than we all are by buying the cheap crap we import and supporting companies/businesses that outsource our labor to cheaper 3rd world countries, you're not seeing the whole picture.**

It's a combination of all. I do know one thing, around here, the hourly people who do menial work have ALL, I repeat, ALL reduced on hours of work, in the last 2 weeks or so. And while we all bought cheap shit made in China for years and years, at no time, do I remember, such a drastic change as is happening now.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I'm not sure you guys see the point here.

It doesn't matter if employers are using Obamacare as a method or as an excuse to decrease their bottom lines. They'd still do it. Obamacare just gives them an easy out.

MANY Fortune 500 companies started outsourcing thanks to lower cost of business overseas. Have you gotten an American, english speaking person every time on the phone for a customer service chat in the last 5 years? 10 years?

We're in a full on recession. Everyone is watching their bottom lines, from the CEO down to the factory janitor. If you firmly believe that Obamacare is killing the small businessman any more than we all are by buying the cheap crap we import and supporting companies/businesses that outsource our labor to cheaper 3rd world countries, you're not seeing the whole picture.

This isn't a liberal or conservative issue. No one group is, or ever was, immune to global marketplace rules.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
After a great rally in a swingers topic, the Tea Party Bankstas will rally around the Billionaire Bailout Bankstas cause because of the promise of something or other. Whatever it is, it really doesn't matter, because idiots need nothing other than false reality to have their parade in the park.

Idiots out walking around having fun together promoting insane beliefs seldom notice that intelligent citizens all around notice their insane behaviors.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
You mean to say this is just propaganda?!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Can't see outside the box can you?!

Taco bell is just one example of thousands!

It's ok, it will eventually sink in and hit hard on those who were all excited by this healthcare for all!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 87   End
TOPIC: Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost