Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost : Swingers Discussion 2149871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObamacare Health Care For All - Almost
TOPIC: Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Where did I say I was angry?

I'm not saying you're stupid, but you certainly have bad luck when it comes to reading comprehension.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"As an employer, I pay $24,000/year for Health Insurance for a family of four right now."

pssst...that rate was set by your insurance company, not Obama. Be angry at the right person, not just the big bad black man on teevee..

Oh, btw...my state is already creating the 'insurance exchanges'. I told my agent that I'm going to the exchanges and magically he found a 'new low rate!' for me.

THIS is what is going to happen in states that don't have their heads up their asses. Maybe you should move?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
" In short, it would nullifying the law."

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding. __________________________

It's called the supremacy clause. If the rethuglikans could actually READ the constitution they claim to esteem they would know this.

The Supreme Court has rejected nullification, finding that under Article III of the Constitution, the power to declare federal laws unconstitutional has been delegated to the federal courts and that states do not have the power to nullify federal law. ________________- Care to defend your 'opinion' that our constitution is not the law of the land?

Funny, I thought all you 'conservatives' knew the constitution, like it's tatooed on your eyelids or something....or is just not convenient to know it in this instance?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Absurd? No, it's not.

As an employer, I pay $24,000/year for Health Insurance for a family of four right now. Dental is over and above that. I'm told to expect both to increase.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Having fun together....the rate of FICA we pay today was set by Tip O'Neil and Ronald Reagan in 1983...those pesky facts again

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mark...no one is paying 20,000 for an employee provided health care plan, not in 2016, 2020 or 2525....that is absurd

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
If you have a job then expect to pay $20,000 at the minimum for your family's health care thanks to Obamacare. That is a 30% increase. From CNS News: In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year. Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS. The IRS's assumption that the cheapest plan for a family will cost $20,000 per year is found in examples the IRS gives to help people understand how to calculate the penalty they will need to pay the government if they do not buy a mandated health plan.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark:

1) that proposal will be DOA if enacted as the federal DOJ will take tear it to shreds. (no state is above the federal government)

2) if the state continues to try and enact said illegal law (after the courts are done with it) the DOJ will issue arrest warrants for the state government. The FBI would collect the now defunk government and new elections held.

It will be an amusing show to say the least.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Indiana's state senator Phil Boots introduced a bill that would making implementing Obamacare a felony. In short, it would nullifying the law.

Here is the text of Senate Bill 0230 in Indiana:

Applicability of federal law in Indiana. Provides that any federal act, order, law, rule, regulation, or statute found by the general assembly to be inconsistent with the power granted to the federal government in the Constitution of the United States is void in Indiana.

Provides that a resident of Indiana has a cause of action to enjoin the enforcement or implementation or the attempted enforcement or implementation of a federal act, order, law, rule, regulation, or statute declared void by the general assembly. Provides that a plaintiff who prevails in such an action is entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs. Provides that a person who knowingly or intentionally implements or enforces, or attempts to implement or enforce, a federal law that is declared void by the general assembly commits a Class D felony.

Finds that the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the federal Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 are inconsistent with the power granted to the federal government in the Constitution of the United States.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I am pretty regular, no need for coins, I drop my Obama statues daily.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 87   End
TOPIC: Obamacare Health Care For All - Almost