Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden : Swingers Discussion 1230431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden
TOPIC: Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Once again I say that from the campaign talk I thought Obama and the Democrats had all the answers....now it looks to me as if they're saying they're going to try and learn about the middle-class.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
Goals of the task force:

Expanding education and lifelong training opportunities Improving work and family balance Restoring labor standards, including workplace safety Helping to protect middle-class and working-family incomes Protecting retirement security

We’d like to hear from you. Over the upcoming months, we will focus on answering those concerns that matter most to families. What can we do to make retirement more secure? How can we make child and elder care more affordable? How do we improve workplace safety? How are we going to get the cost of college within reach? What can we do to help weary parents juggle work and family? What are the jobs of the future that we can begin to create?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
whitehouse (dot) gov/strongmiddleclass/

Did any of you read it or just go straight to making fun of it LOL?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Jesse's just mad b/c his son didn't get Obama's old job...LOL.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
I thyought the Democrats were THE experts on the middle-class.......now they're forming a task force.

Things that make go hmmmmm.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
"Perfect, probably the Chicago machine, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the union bosses, Hollywood celebs and the Hollywood media machine, trial lawyers, and let's not forget the other God Oprah. "

Is that why Jesse wanted to cut his balls off, because he does everything Jesse says?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Fj

I guess they do need a task force because I don't see any middle-class people in that list of yours.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
Perfect, probably the Chicago machine, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the union bosses, Hollywood celebs and the Hollywood media machine, trial lawyers, and let's not forget the other God Oprah.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
K

Who's telling Obama what to do?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
This isn't about Bush.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden