Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden : Swingers Discussion 1230431011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden
TOPIC: Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the Forums and Politics...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
Government spending actually grew under the last GOP admin.... including an optional war. I hate terrorist too but we were in the wrong country.

At least, give the new prez a month before you "Rush" for his throat.

Regardless, I always felt like the Demo. and Repub were 2 sides of the same coin...

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I will agree that the government should be as small as practicable.

However, that means very different things to different people.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
No, the only difference is that "Hail to the Chief " is played by Bootsie. ;)

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Obama's new song to replace "Hail to the Chief"

Fellow Americans, I am proudly standing here to humbly see. I assure you, and I mean it- Now, who says I don't speak out as plain as day? And, fellow Americans, I'm for progress and the flag- long may it fly. I'm a poor boy, come to greatness. So, it follows that I cannot tell a lie.

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't- I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step, cut a little swathe and lead the people on.

Now my good friends, it behooves me to be solemn and declare, I'm for goodness and for profit and for living clean and saying daily prayer. And now, my good friends, you can sleep nights, I'll continue to stand tall. You can trust me, for I promise, I shall keep a watchful eye upon ya'll...

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep, now they see me now they don't- I've come and gone and, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step, cut a little swathe and lead the people on.

Now, middle-class, I don't know you, though I've heard your name, oh yes. But, of course I've no close contact, so how you are doing I can only guess. And now, middle-class, you're a blemish on the face of this nation. I am taking certain steps here, someone somewhere's gonna have to close you down.

Ooh I love to dance a little sidestep...

And, ooh I love to sweep around the wide step...

Cut a little swathe and lead the people on. -------------------------------------------------- BTW before y'all start screaming the lyrics were taken from sound track of Best Little Whorehouse. I took a few liberties with the lyrics...;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Ever here of the circular file?"

hear...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
It no way implies they'll actually institute what we want. They can ask all they want.

Ever here of the circular file? lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
What a novel concept...

The government actually asking people what they want...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17350 posts)
" It just seems like the creation of more government."

taadaa!!! You get a gold star. :-) Just remember that everytime you hear 'The gov't is going to CREATE jobs". The only thing gov't creates is more gov't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
From what I read it's all great ideas, the question will be if any action actually comes out of a bunch of meetings. Aren't each one of those goals already covered under some branch of the government? It just seems like the creation of more government.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Obama touts middle-class task force lead by Biden