Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Obama girls rock out with military kids at concert
TOPIC: Obama girls rock out with military kids at concert
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
REPUGNANT! lol

WASHINGTON (AP) — Usher sang "Yeah!" Katy Perry donned star and stripes for "Firework." And a ballroom full of lucky kids got to rock out with Sasha and Malia Obama at Saturday's Kids' Inaugural Concert, a star-studded event that honors America's military families.

This was the second such concert for the Obama girls, and the choice of talent seemed to reflect the fact that they are four years older. While in 2009 they were entertained by Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, this time it was Usher and Perry, along with the groups Mindless Behavior and Far East Movement. Also performing were cast members from the Fox TV hit "Glee."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Didn't Tobey Keith do a version of a Mindless Behavior song dedicated to Booboo Boehner, Wimpy Cantor, and Punky Ryan during the RNC nominating convention? Didn't Deadeye McConnell have grass and cow manure all over his righteous boots?

It was a Mormon Crackerbarrel hootenany fit for the Dark Lord.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Good for them. I hope they had a great time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
*but jellious much?*

No more than you being jellious over what I got in my purse which I wont share with a lazy bum like you :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
I'll sooner give Obama a break than the top 2% who didn't earn what they have, they simply took it because they can.

Obama unlike oh say most businessmen at the least does a real hard job. Most businessmen simply fail to provide for the masses. If the businessmen did provide... Then Obama wouldn't have been elected.

Oh by the way, a small amount of hypicoracy is neccessary for any system to remain operational... No system can run without a little leeway... It's gears simply would snap the chain which I think in your case is wrapped around your balls and that is why you are always a complaining about liberals...

We pull the chain on you conservatives because you do not care for the masses... Thus you aren't given leeway, you haven't earned any.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Bobby he posted an article, it was not his. But even if it was where was the jealousy, or jelly. Besides you are the last person who should be mentioning jealousy. So it is ok for the Obama's to live lavish off the tax payers back, but not for someone who actually earns it. Hypocrite!

I just wonder who paid for all this?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Mindless Behavior in the White House is so Repuglican!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I know you won't read this, and I can't read your reply... Because you blocked me, but jellious much?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
REPUGNANT! lol

WASHINGTON (AP) — Usher sang "Yeah!" Katy Perry donned star and stripes for "Firework." And a ballroom full of lucky kids got to rock out with Sasha and Malia Obama at Saturday's Kids' Inaugural Concert, a star-studded event that honors America's military families.

This was the second such concert for the Obama girls, and the choice of talent seemed to reflect the fact that they are four years older. While in 2009 they were entertained by Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, this time it was Usher and Perry, along with the groups Mindless Behavior and Far East Movement. Also performing were cast members from the Fox TV hit "Glee."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Obama girls rock out with military kids at concert