Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law : Swingers Discussion 2093911091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, I forgot the "race card." This is such a stupid and overused expression. Race enters everything in this country and many countries around the world. That is another fact of life that sucks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Here's the deal....politics sucks! But, guess what, it's the system we have. If Mitt Romey were to be elected, which I seriously doubt, we'll just have to see how it goes with him or if he's really crazy, have him impeached.....what's to do?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
As to where he is now? No, he's not "chillin" that's the welfare recipients and free loaders. He is working harder now than you probably ever will for the rest of your life. But you didn't know this, because instead of actually educating yourself, it is intellectually easier to just toss venom in his direction.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
In less than 3 posts you whipped out your race card.

Obama is as big of a liar as Bush, a promise breaker, a complete and utter failure, yet you're excusing him.

Unemployment is above 8% GDP has not be reduced and grew by leaps and bounds instead. Libya attacked without the house's approval Extrajudicial killings quadruple those of Bush's (to which I might add the Left was rabidly opposing). No government transparency as promised Gitmo is open and doing quite well, heck, prisoners are dying there without explanation or trials. Healthcare cost (Premiums) are skyrocketing. Lobbyists are in full force even more so now than before. The middle east is in absolute turmoil and chaos Foreign policy in the gutter, completely failed.

BLT, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, the very same Left who has vilified Bush for the very same things that they're supporting Obama ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Seduction: George Bush was a liar when it came to the WMD's and moved us into a war that we definitely should not have entered into. Condi stood tall for him as did Colin Powell but that war and the others we had ongoing did our economy no good. He is not w/o fault. Where is he now? Chillin down in Texas while we are left to clean up the mess....what say you? I know what you're attempting to say. I support Barack because I feel he's the best man for the job -- not because he is black.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
BLT,

Did you give the same leeway to Bush?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
If the mayor of New Orleans promises a parade on a certain day, and then the city is flooded by a hurricane, was he a liar?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"No, he didn't state that."

OK. I paraphrased this, from Real Clear Politics: "In an interview with Atlanta's local Fox affiliate WAGA-TV President Obama explains why he was unable to cut the deficit in half in his first term, a promise he made as a candidate."

And from his reply: " back in 2009, if you look back what their estimates were in terms of how many jobs had been lost, how bad the economy had contracted when I took office, everybody underestimated it. People thought that the economy contracted 3%. It turns it retracted close to 9%. We lost 8 million jobs just in a year's span, about half a year before I took office and half a year after I took office," Obama said.

"So, the die had been cast, but a lot of us didn't understand at that point how bad it was going to get. That increases the deficit because less tax revenues come in, and it means that more people are getting unemployment insurance, we're helping states more ..."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=EpLWCvIZDuI&feature=related

16 broken promises by Obama.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
* While campaigning for President in 2008, Obama said the deficit could be cut in half in 4 years. *

No, he didn't state that. Nice attempt at twist, our "above average" American :)

Here is what he really said, AFTER he became President, in his own words:

youtube.c om/watch?v=6jJvkkNmR_8

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 121   End
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law