Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law : Swingers Discussion 2093911041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now if only we can get Americans to hold obama to the same standard they held Bush 41 to. obama has the press in his pocket and too many people drinking the kool aid to worry about his lies.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2372 posts)
Then show me the math that constant increases in spending is putting this country on sound fiscal footing. Remember, obamacare is already showing this tax will cost more than initially believed.

This country needs to go to a flat tax rate. We could eliminate the bulk of the IRS this way, and collect more without the loop holes. Do you really think obama, or any president wants to be known as the guy who eliminated roughly 100,000 government jobs, before factoring in the private sector dealing with taxes? Cutting defense spending will also cost this country 1000's of jobs.

You are confusing the refusal of the GOP to rubber stamp obama's failed policies to be obstruction, but are actually sound politics. obama's throwing money at a problem promising to keep unemployment under 8% failed. If you doubt this, check the unemployment rate. You expect everybody to fall into step on a proven failed policy when he wanted to do it again. obama and his administration are showing their determination on repeating failed policies.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2372 posts)
"obama has increased the Federal deficit big time, and you make excuses for him."

I am not making excuses for him. AZ, if your car breaks down in bumblefuckland, the first thing you hope to do is get it going at least to the point where you can drive it to a repair shop. From what I have read there are two ways to prevent sliding deeper into an obvious financial abyss. The "reaganomics" way or the stimulus way. Hoover tried the "reaganomics" or a form of it way in '29 and how did that work out? Not so well. Bush41 ran on the principle of keeping "reaganomics" remember no new taxes and how did that work out. It cost him a second term, because he had no choice but to raise them when "reaganomics" went south. Why would anyone want to repeat a history that is oh for two? The fact that BHO's policies did not take us into the abyss at this point in time has worked out. He got the car into the shop and now it's time to finish the repair. As to GOP cooperation. It's been said all they want to do is get BHO out of office, even at the expense of the people and so far that is all they have done.. For example wasting time on bills to repeal bills that they knew had no chance of being passed in the Senate or signed by the President. Romeny wants to go back to "reaganomics" if that happens it is strike three. Please show me the math as to how increasing defense spending and cutting taxes computes?. The fact is "reaganomics" is outdated and will not work in a global economy. The money does not trickle down to Americans, but to the cheapest third world country big business can find. I read the people who make the I phone get about 90 cents a day.

The above coupled with the social platform of the Right is why I never want to see a conservative in the White House again.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Lqq is what Robert will be in 40 years.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
lqqk,

Again, what is the point of debate with you. You have an excuse for everything obama has done, like the left posting insults, you refuse to see it.

When obama took office, any intelligent person knew where the economy was going, yet that didn't stop obama from making promises on the deficit. obama has increased the Federal deficit big time, and you make excuses for him. I have yet to see where he is serious on reducing it, heck the dems refused to even have a budget for over 2 years. Oh yes, tax tax tax is obama's answer to the deficit, and other problems, not realistic, but that seems to be his solution. obama's promise of bipartisanship in debt reduction was a joke, he wanted his way or no way, so much for working with people having different views.

The deficit alone will destroy this country as we know it. Printing more money is definitely not the answer either.

We still have obama's gun running, refusal to secure the border, illegal war with Libya, killing of American citizen, sidestepping law/congress, creating class warfare, increasing racism... - obama can definitely alter this country for a long time with another term.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2372 posts)
Mark -- Robert has nothing to do with how you may define Obama.

Did Obama study something called "Marxist Economics"? Or did someone inform you that one of his teachers was a "Marxist", way back when?

I've never heard of any Marxist Economics being taught in America. Do you ever question your sources? Does it make you wonder why they'll scramble the message for you?

When Eisenhower was President, the top tax rate was double what it is now. Was Ike a Marxist?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"So let me get this straight... I need to listen to extremist loonies like the ones on display here in forums in order to have a 'more informed' "

Vote Justus for congress.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Mark, I have in the past checked out those venues, and they don't have information. They market misinformation, at the behest of their wealthy masters. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox, and he is one of the most evil bastards ever to amass a billion dollars. Whether every employee gets his marching orders from Murdoch, or more likely there's a hierarchy, they all toe the line and preach their nonsense about how the rich people are more deserving, and they should also be your master, and you should be grateful.

Of course Obama is well to the left of these monsters. Any sane person who wants to see a better future would not march to doom because some rich bastard told you to.

Since Fox is "the most watched news network", we have a large minority of the citizenry who think that's actual news.

There's a huge gulf between that right wing claptrap and Marxist propaganda. It's called the reasonable middle. That's where Obama is, and without him, I don't know who maintains the middle ground as a worthwhile objective.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"you say you choose not to listen to certain venues of information. I would suggest you do every once in a while. You don't have to agree but it allows you to be a more informed person."

So let me get this straight... I need to listen to extremist loonies like the ones on display here in forums in order to have a 'more informed' view?

MuaaHAHAHahahahaHAHHAhahha!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
" His arguments do not reach the level of being sophomoric. He defines no logic at all. Reading Robert is like listening to a paranoid schio yelling back at the voices in his head."

The same could be said for more then on poster on the right.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 121   End
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law