Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law : Swingers Discussion 2093911031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"For lefties, however, not all negative attacks are equal, especially when viewed through a lens of their personal politics in worshiping for obama."

What is wrong with the minds of the RIght anyway. Where do you pull this shit from? Just because I favor the platform of one candidate over another deos not in anyway mean that I worship them. It seems for you its all about money, but that is low on my list. I don't want to see Roe v Wade overturned, nor creationism taught in schools, big business ravage the Earth, gay rights overturned or scientific research stifled because of the Bible. That is far more important to me then your almighty dollar, which is what you seem to worship. As for the negative attacks, the Dems finally learned their lession and will never be "swiftboated" again.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Ghosts: If Obama truly does have 200 succeses stories, why is he not running on his record?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
If you posted 200 items, one can well bet that at least 198 of them are BS when put up to the FACT test. At least YOU buy into owebama's crap, barry will be happy to hear that. Again, if you would face reality, you would see your messiah is running more negative ads than he is touting his failed record.

For lefties, however, not all negative attacks are equal, especially when viewed through a lens of their personal politics in worshiping for obama.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
" If obama is so wonderful with the economy, why isn't he running on his record? "

He is, the righties just don't want to hear this. I've posted over 200 accomplishments by this president here on forums. Silence. Not a single comment from the righties. They simply can't deal with it, so they pretend it does not exist or claim the effects are opposite of what they really are.

The real problem with this line of shit az rugg is that the only one's buying it are the righties with brains that are just as addled as yours and Mark's are. The more a leftie pokes holes in your statements, the angrier and freer of facts you become.

Not the sign of someone with a 'winning' argument I'm afraid....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
"You are confusing the refusal of the GOP to rubber stamp obama's failed policies to be obstruction, but are actually sound politics."

Bullshit! If that were so then at least ONE of the Democratically sponsored jobs bills would have AT LEAST come to committee. Same with the President's budget. Not one was allowed to go forward. Plenty of bullshit bills on abortion and such that have ZERO chance of getting beyond the myopic congress though...

LEARN a little about the way your government ACTUALLY works before you parrot a line from Rush or Hanity. It will actually make you sound smarter...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Please don't ever confuse me with someone who bought into obama's campaign crap. Only desperate, uninformed people would believe it -- obama supporters.

Yes, obama can be held to what he said, as he preached "Hope & Change" in politics during the campaign. Sadly all America received was Hype & Blame with his failed promises.

obama even now admits that he can not change DC from the inside. Doesn't that make him part of the problem?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
"obama said othewise. "

And you believed it? Do you think McCain would have? I voted for him first because I can never vote for the GOP social platform, second, because all McCain wanted to do was go with the same policies and third because we only have two choices. You tell me, in your opinion what would have been the best way to go in '08 . I do not mean JM or BHO but what would you suggest at that time to get us out from the brink? IMO you should be thankful that we did not go over the falls in a barrel.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
So pray tell. What are obama's plans, besides throwing money at failed policies? All his campaign rhetoric is the old argument of "I'm bad, he's worse" attack ads. If obama is so wonderful with the economy, why isn't he running on his record?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
Clintons are shrewd politicians. They are smart enough to set the standard to a level to cover their butts. obama said othewise.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2365 posts)
"if only we can get Americans to hold obama to the same standard they held Bush 41 to. obama has the press in his pocket and too many people drinking the kool aid to worry about his lies."

I have to agree with one thing Clinton said and that is no one on Earth could have come in and cleaned up this mess in four years. In '92 the American people as a whole, were not satisfied with 41. If BHO gets a second term it will be because they are. I also agree with "why do you want to put back in office the same people that got us here in the first place."

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 121   End
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law