Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law : Swingers Discussion 2093911021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ghost,

You keep whining but have constantly failed to prove your accusations, though requested to many times. You need to cease and desist with your inflammatory name calling immediately.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
"az rugg is a PROVEN liar."

To be fair Ghost I also believe both he and Mark have a reading comprehension problem. I wish we had a poster here who majored in English as I am curious as to how he would interpret your original post.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
The simple mind will always project a bizarro version of his simplifications on others.

"If you don't worship Reagan, then you must worship Obama", is a good example.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
LQQK

az rugg is a PROVEN liar. There is not a single thing you can do to change a liar. He will ALWAYS lie, about anything, once he steps over that line. It seems Mark Carmen is a liar as well.

They are both PROVEN public liars.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
"Where is it pulled from? It is taken from your posts. I tried to offer you an honorable out and you chose to argue it. Just because one does not agree with you, doesn't make it wrong,"

I completely agree on the last sentence above. However just because we do not agree in no way should it be taken that I or any on the Left "worship" Obama. That is simply a delusion of your mind. Please show me an example of that. On the other hand you guys do have "St. Ronnie."

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
lqqk,

Where is it pulled from? It is taken from your posts. I tried to offer you an honorable out and you chose to argue it. Just because one does not agree with you, doesn't make it wrong, regardless of what you two think.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
So, when Romney and the moderator looked down, what were they looking at? It appears only the right can look down at notes or write notes, and the speakers from the right don't use prompters? News flash! All ppl on tv use prompters, even the pure folks at fox "news" and sports color/play by play analysts....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
Here is a comment from a Rightie,,,,,Obaaamy got his ass kicked in the debate because his record sucks... He can't stand on his record because that ladder has no legs. He tried looking down for a Tela Promter for answers,,,but their were no answers to be found. What an ASSWIPE.....

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
": If Obama truly does have 200 succeses stories, why is he not running on his record?"

He is, you're just not listening.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Religion is the millstone around the Republican's neck.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 121   End
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law