Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law : Swingers Discussion 2093911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I appreciate that you admit there is room for debate on how ghost's statement reads"

Actually the above is not true. I 100% believe that my interpretation of the original post is correct. The only way to prove that however would be for a professor of English to comment on it. I will say that if I am wrong I will admit the mistake. If he proves me right, you owe Ghost an apology. I DO recall your first reply to his post and my thinking at that time was where is he coming from.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Do you really care what an anonymous poster on an anonymous swingers board thinks about you?

Really?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17218 posts)
tbr

I try real hard to do that. However...

I take issue with those LIARS like az rugg that besmirch my name. I won't allow it with impunity. MOST of the 'mouthbreathers' here have at least a tenuous grasp on reality, az rugg has slipped his mooring completely and cannot tell the difference between a gross lie and a statement of fact.

AZ RUGG the LIAR will have his LIES follow him everywhere until he rescinds the LIES. Every post, every time.

I'm done with your bullshit lies.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Yes, face reality.

The reality is that most of the politics posters add nothing to the discussion, and have a tenuous grasp on reality.

Ignore those, and try to keep the discussions on track.

Most of the mouthbreathers are just not worth the time...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17218 posts)
ghost,

You have the ability to end reading it. It is called "block". Otherwise, be a man for once and face reality.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
what az rugg is lying about. Again.

(This is my original post. az rugg claims I said I voted for Eisenhower here. Note I never said I voted for Ike)

Ghost 4-14-2012 in 10 Similarities Between Ultra-Conservative Republicans and Nazis

"Akron I guess nobody bothered to tell him that MLK was a republican, or that a higher percentage of republicans supported the bill than democrats. Or that it was Republican Dwight Eisenhower that sent troops into Little Rock Ar to assist in desegregation. "

Don't even begin to compare the Republican party of Eisenhower or even Nixon to the shambles of a party you have today. The party of balanced budget and fiscal conservatism died years ago at the hands of saint Reagan and the neocon cabal of criminals that led Bush2 to be the 'most wanted' president in the world-and I don't mean in a good way (don't count on Bush OR Cheney to travel to Europe any time soon...seriously, how shameful).

The republican party you cite was the republican party that I voted for and supported most of my life. This trainwreck they keep trying to call the republican party today can not claim honor, effectiveness, or even consistency with reality! Now they are busily making THIS presidential ticket more of a joke than the last one they were able to mangle (from grandpa and Malibu Barbie to her friend Ken and whatever misanthrope they manage to convince to commit suicide this time) and along the way make American presidential politics a Keystone Cops episode with missed deadlines for primary filing, botched vote counts (2), bounced checks and marginal 'zombie' candidates that should have died months ago but hang on with millions donated by zealots with agendas.

No, the republican party of today is a pale shade of it's former self. I doubt it will ever recover the respect and statue it once held and I doubt I will ever be able to support it again. A shame too.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
" He gave the tacit admission supporting my view by not replying. Imagine how answering one very simple question could have changed all this. "

You are a LIAR. I did no such thing, once again LYING your ass off, as you always do.

AZ RUGG, LIAR! Public LIAR. Proven liar!!!

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"You keep whining but have constantly failed to prove your accusations, though requested to many times."

You are a LIAR. A PROVEN LIAR, simply look back on this thread and others. Anyone can see you are a liar. Once again you are PROVEN A LIAR. This is a PERSONAL ATTACK and you are violating the TOS.

az rugg, PROVEN LIAR!!! Right here in front of EVERYONE! Proven to be a LIAR!

Again.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
You are a PROVEN LIAR az rugg. STOP LYING!!! You have been PROVEN a liar in front of EVERYONE HERE, now STOP YOUR BULLSHIT

You can claim what you like, you were PROVEN to be a liar, so was Mark Carmen.

BOTH proven to be LIARS

az rugg, PROVEN LIAR.

End your bullshit lying now az rugg. I'm tired of it LIAR.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
lqqk,

I appreciate that you admit there is room for debate on how ghost's statement reads. The only difference is the lack reading comprehension problem falls on the left. Don't worry, with the anonymity of the internet, someone will rise up claiming to be a English major.

Funniest part is that I asked ghost about his comment shortly after it was posted. In typical ghost fashion, he failed to support his statement one way or the other, leaving it open to interpretation. He gave the tacit admission supporting my view by not replying. Imagine how answering one very simple question could have changed all this.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 121   End
TOPIC: Obama Cabinet Flunks Disclosure Test With 19 in 20 Ignoring Law