Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX : Swingers Discussion 769341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny saw his interviews on CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC he has done interviews on all of the networks. And I have Never seen him throw a temper tantrum on any network. And I repeat never saw a temper tantrum from Pesident George W. Bush. Al Gore, and Bill Clinton have blown a fuse on national programs and the one on fox was minor compared to the one where he told the entire nation I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATION WITH THAT WOMAN... LIAR

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I will wait for your retraction at a later date. sens thank you very much.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Cheney's TV and Radio Interview's. Almost all can be found in transcript form on the internet. It appears the perception that he only appears on Fox is inaccurate. It seems Meet the Press, CNN and PBS have interviewed him far more then fox.

2001 1. Bernie Shaw, Inside Politics/CNN, February 28, 2001. 2. Tim Russert, on Meet the Press, December 9, 2001.

2002 1. Tim Russert on Meet the Press, September 8, 2002. 2. Jim Leher, PBS, On Line NewsHour September 9, 2002.

2003 1. Tim Russert, Meet the Press, NBC News/MSNBC, March 16, 2003. 2. Wolf Blitzer, CNN, July 8, 2003. 3. Tim Russert, Meet the Press, NBC News/MSNBC, September 14, 2003; also posted by Washington Post.

2004 1. Juan Williams, Morning Addition/NPR, January 22, 2004. 2. (Telephonic) with Rush Limbaugh, Limbaugh‘s Radio Show, March 22, 2004. 3. (Telephonic) with Glen Beck, Glen Beck’s Radio Show, September 21, 2004

2005 1. (Telephonic) Don Imus Radio Show, January 21, 2005 2. Sean Lehman of the Pentagon Channel TV and Radio Service during a visit to the U.S. Special Operations Command headquarters at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., Friday, June 10, 2005

2006 1. Jim Leher PBS Online NewsHour, February 7, 2006. 2. Special Report with Brit Hume, February 15, 2006, Fox News, February 16, 2006. Also posted by Associated Press and carried fully by one national paper 3. John King, CNN, 22 June 2006 4. Meet the Press with Tim Russert, NBC News/MSNBC, September 10, 2006. 5. Juan Williams, Radio Show, Morning Edition/NPR, October 25, 2006.

2007 1. FOX News Sunday'," Fox News, January 14, 2007. 2. Wolf Blitzer, CNN, January 24, 2007.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
debjack,

I do not think nor feel any human is a rodent or less than a rodent. I will disagree, dislike, detest a particular human, use all necessary force for life; but I will not refer to another human as a rodent or less than.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
OH going on the trip schedule Iran Polousy wants to go to Iran... Does this woman ever stop?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
debjack,

First, I making a joke of the "kicking-ass" comment and forgot to add lol. Second, as for insults being thrown I have seen many of your post refer to Democrats as DemoRats. Isn't your reference an insult? Finally and perhaps, neo-cons should be called IdoitCons?

Given you against double-standards is it suitable to insult neo-cons as you insult Democrats?

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
sweet said: My answer to all is; why does Chaney always appear of Fox to give "talking points", which are used the Fox to spread? and I responded.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No sweat Jack, It is my entertainment .

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Two week ago or so Mr. Chaney did an interview on CNN Wolf Blitzer and you cant get more slanted than that LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
we will *never* know whether or not gwb has ever refused to do an interview on any network. Your kidding right? The liberals would have a fieldday with that...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX