Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX : Swingers Discussion 769341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay Gary I'll give you that. My personal opinion is that Clinton just got lucky through his tenure with the dot com boom, rising stock markets and low oil prices. Of course that couldn't last forever, and Dubya got the short end of the stick. I don't think the president has as much impact or control on the economy, even as much as people bicker that he does.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Actually I will admit that I miss spoke in relation to the last 18 mths of Clinton Adim. However your assertion that the recession started after 9/11 is flat out wrong the recession stated in November 2000. Some analyst put it as far back as Sept. 2000. You need to check your facts.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Intheflesh..you really need to check your facts..we were in a recession the last 18 mths of the Clinton Admin."

Bull. A recession is two consectutive quarters in the red. That didn't happen until after 9-11.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Intheflesh..you really need to check your facts..we were in a recession the last 18 mths of the Clinton Admin.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
And that is not even half of what this president has gone through. Not to mention cowards on the left that feel that their freedom is some how free. And you angry tone is proof that it pisses you off that others have a different opinion, I feel sorry for you.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
IN: What recession, the one in 1999 to 2001? LOL The economy has been growing now for 6 years in spite of 9/11. You are confussing the economy with the National debt. Fighting wars, hurricanes, record outbreaks of small pox in africa, 96 Billion in aid for a Tsunami that never reached the US. Free trade with China, plus supporting our allies. Not to mention 127 Billion for aide for Aids around the world. Give me a break. Again What redession. Sorry no recession to report.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
welcome to the forums intheflesh and nice pics...

im sure they will be plenty of responses to ur post :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Ok,,,do the ultra conservatives on here forget that this country was not in a recession(actually we had a surplus) till our present mucky muck of a President came into office.At least Clinton liked to get laid and BJs...I am assuming no one here has a problem with that.....considering where we are.... Actually I don't think Barbara has ever had a dick in her mouth, and that is why simpleton George needs war.....due to sexual frustration..... Please don't blame 9/11 for the recession... Then he decided that though Bin Laden was in Afghanistan he needed to go to Iraq... And talking about The Ultimate Liars Does Weapons of Mass Destruction ring a bell, or have most of you Conservatives fucked away too many brain cells, and have early onset dementia.....FYI you see a Neurologist for that... How is that for Freedom of Speech????? How is that for

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I could say the same of MSNBC and CNN. so we should stick with ABC, CBS, NBC right...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Who could take seriously a debate sponsored by that tabloidal yellow journalism that Fox puts out?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX