Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX : Swingers Discussion 76934
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Dems are going to get on their bicycle and keep away from any tough questions as long as possible. They figure that they have the election won if they don't fuck up too bad in the next year. That's just how it is.

Fox loves liberals, and liberals love being angry, so they love to hate FOX. And many watch FOX. Anything that pisses of Rosie O'donald, Bill Mayer, Charlee Sheen and all the other Left wing people; I can't help but to love! FOX makes news fun. They all slant the news, but at least fox does it with some style and flare. I need to drink a red bull to get throw one hour of the other network's programs.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Okay Gary I'll give you that. My personal opinion is that Clinton just got lucky through his tenure with the *** *** boom, rising stock markets and low oil prices. Of course that couldn't last forever, and Dubya got the short end of the stick. I don't think the president has as much impact or control on the economy, even as much as people bicker that he does."

That was actually a pretty rational and objective observation.......Do you have cancer E_R? What wrong?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Looks like a hit a nerve....GOOD"...ok it goes like this...you did not hit a nerve, what you did was to make a bullshit claim and got called on it ,that is not called hitting a nerve that is call exposing your bullcrap.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Fuck now I do not have a response.......

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
A recession is when your buddies are unemployed and a depression is when you and your buddies are unemployed. I was unemployed from Aug. 2000 until Jul 2001 Depressing HUH...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Okay Gary I'll give you that. My personal opinion is that Clinton just got lucky through his tenure with the *** *** boom, rising stock markets and low oil prices. Of course that couldn't last forever, and Dubya got the short end of the stick.

ER you feelin alright?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Looks like a hit a nerve....GOOD

I am not the one displaying anger, So who is nerves?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
There's my old buddy!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Wow you folks sure have become so agreeable lately ... It's sickening!

:P

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Looks like a hit a nerve....GOOD

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: Obama, Edwards, Clinton say NO to Sept 23 debate co-sponsored by FOX