Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
100 people? Randomly in the streets beating up on two people?

Now if you said that it was 10, I could believe that. But one hundred people randomly in town or in a urban area acting like a mob and no police anywere in sight... Either you have the worlds worst pice force, or the worlds worst population which never reported the mass mob of people gathering in one area.

As for dogs.

1) yes they are deadly weapons if trained. 2) no mine aren't but they don't have to be. All I need them to do is delay the attacker by ten seconds and either I am armed with a kitchen knife and behind a blinded 180 degree corner crouched down to attack up into the unprotected gut, or from my couch watching tv to the door with the lamp as a weapon to bludgeon them to death.

(right now we have metal shovels which (by use of shoveling snow and ice are sharp.) can be used as bladed weapons, located by the front door.)

Bottom line. Our house is secured, the dogs cannon fotter. Normally no less than two people are home.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
are dogs deadly weapons......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
robert you set up a story why guns are bad.let me set up a story why guns are good.I was walking down a street and saw a gang of men beating up two men.I yelled at them to stop.they turn to me and started to chase me.there was 100 of them and only one of me.I went around a corner and ran down the block and turned the next corner and waited.when all 100 of the men were lined up, I step around form the corner and shot all 100 men in the head with one bullet.you can make up any kind of story you want,but that don't make it true,or even realistice.get a grip...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Bobby, I put up a citation for everybody. If you have something to dispute it, please do. It is on you to prove your claims, you asking for someone to prove a negative is ignorant. If there is the mass number of murders for the mass number of open and concealed carry of handguns, where are all these reports at? I doubt you can find even a handful of incidents for open carry over ten years. And I seriously doubt you can find more than a handful for concealed carry over the last year. If you can please do.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Fjep:

How about you provide a non-biased stat? While you are at it, address the two scenarios.

The man intruding into my home must deal with two dogs and me. That is three living beings at the least one of the three will get to him and begin bringing the pain... Or I am dead and no longer caring about my belongings as I am dead.

You on the street however have no defense, no ability to reach for your weapon as the meant your hands have anything the mugger thinks is a weapon... Your a dead man.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
Robert please provide the stats that more than a handful of LAC have been killed or shot by criminals. Then take the time to study how many criminals have been shot by LAC. Actually I posted a link in one of these threads that should give you most of the information.

Most liberals are idiots, at least one is a complete dufus.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Robert your comments are not supported by stats, in fact the opposite of what you posted are the norm for self defense with firearms. More criminals are shot by law abiding citizens then cops. LAC have a far higher accuracy rate then cops. LAC are better trained then cops, they practice more then cops.

You are generally full of shit and you pull your crap from playing violent video games.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Fjep:

Mind explaining how what I said is not reality?

An intruder will either run from the dogs or be distracted by them. At which time I can rush them either as they reload or are shooting the nearest threat... The dogs.

Now you on the street, being taken by suprise... Won't have time to react, their gun is drawn.. Pointed.. Saftey off and bullet in the chamber.

Your weapon is holstered, not chambered, safety's on and not aimed.

So which one of us are the better armed? If the intruder shoots me, my dogs are on them, attacking. You? If you reach for your gun, you will have a new hole in your body.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
Robert you really need to stop playing video games...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Home security:

Two dogs and my knife collection = dead intruder.

On the street:

He who draws first, draws last.

Unless I draw my weapon on the mugger first, he will likely shoot me or have me hand my gun over as well as my pistol. Likelihood is that he'll shoot me even if it is holstered and then take it from me.

Same for knives and other weapons. The assassion is always ready for the attack, the victim isn't and yes Fjep and other gun nuts, you will be the victim... Just the armed victim. Because you won't know the mugger will shoot you and unless you already have your gun drawn, charged, saftey off and aimed... You are a dead man the moment you reach for the gun.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan