Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In 2009, Wyoming had the highest rate of gun deaths per capita among the states. 96 people died from firearm-related injuries in Wyoming in that year. In addition, based on data published by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, in 2009, Wyoming supplied the 12th highest number of crime guns to other states per capita, and the state exports crime guns at more than three times the rate at which it imports them.

smartgunlaws.o rg/wyoming-state-law-summary/

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Gonna give Ricky Branch and Jackie Robinson post mortem handjobs next?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Unless of course someone thinks That rosa Parks should have sat in the back?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Why do you 'need' an AR-15?

"Why did Rosa Parks 'need' to sit in the front of the bus?"

In a free country there is no requirement to show a 'need' to exercise a right!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Just think ZZ- If that child was in a womb nobody would even care would they?

Perhaps the Bammy administration could changed the age for abortions to include those under the age of oh say 60 months for a late term abortion.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
looking,

I'll trust my rifle zeroed at 250 yards over his arrow any day at that distance. May as well be using a snow shove. It just proves that the left wants to inflict their emotional knee jerk reactions on that which they do not understand/comprehend.

When the left is actually capable/intelligent of discussing ways to lower gun violence, then it will be a legitimate debate, but I won't hold my breath.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
Here is yet another example of how restricting the ownerhship of assault weapons could have prevented the deaths of innocent American citizens:

A teenager has been arrested and charged in the murder of five people, including three children, with a military-style assault rifle in the southwestern US state of New Mexico.

Police said on Sunday that they found the bodies of an adult male and female and two girls and a boy described as "elementary to middle school-aged," dead from multiple bullet wounds, when they arrived at an Albuquerque home late on Saturday.

Aaron Williamson, a spokesman for the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office, told the AFP news agency that, "multiple" weapons were found at the scene, including a "military-type assault rifle" that appears to have been used in the slayings.

The police statement said a young man in his mid to late teens is in custody, charged with two counts of murder and three counts of "child abuse resulting in death".

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
bobby you missed the point.in combat you never know what is going to happen.the person who is trained and has the best weapon.has the best chance of winning.but not gauranteed.my story made just as much sensc as yours.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
250 yards, wow that is impressive ..... any idea how much drop that arrow would have in 250 yards? LMAO

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
The left is completely clueless. Bobby is going to defend himself with snow shovels. Another poster thinks he can take me out at 250+ yards in the woods with a bow and arrow while quivering, and I'm armed with a firearm.

Hence the problem. These people are so far removed from reality, that they live in their own little world of fiction.

*When I want a liberal's opinion on what guns I should have/hunt with, I’ll give it to them.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan