Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Goodenuff, you are saying a site with information about gun deaths is an "anti gun site"? What would make it a "gun neutral site"? No mention of deaths from guns?

I didn't "conveniently" leave out anything; I relayed what information was there, and I gave the link. You seem to have followed it, but you seem to be obsessed with some hidden motives. As though that's more relevant than the facts, even if it's just in your mind.

In a low population state, you can find a year when Wyoming ranks higher or lower in per capita gun deaths, homicides, etc. Don't forget accidental hunting deaths. One may focus on homicides, or on unsafe operation of firearms, or whatever.

Wyoming guarantees easy acquisition of firearms. Lax gun purchase laws makes it very easy to pass along legally procured firearms to others who could not get them legally in other states.

This is why it's an uphill battle to reduce crime in cities, by restricting gun access within the city. People just get their guns outside the city.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I wonder what impressive results the Great Damager can do out blogging around having fun smashing his own skull with his balpene hammer.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
Oops, forgot to say that I couldn't find the breakdown for the stats you posted- other than that I found they were the total of firearm related incidents- from the anti gun site you referenced.

Could you tell us the whole story...?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Outdoors, once again you use statistics that don't tell the whole story. You posted the number of gun deaths in WY, but conveniently left out how many were negligent (i.e. accidental) and how many were murders.

In 2004 WY had a total of 11 homicides, of which 27% were by a firearm, 27% were by a knife, and the remainder were by "other" weapons/means.

You are typical of the media- presenting "facts" that favor your opinion and conveniently ignoring the entire story.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America

"WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to from a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish the Constitution for the United States of America."

I wonder how many of those separate clauses will be disputed by advocates of Wayne's NRA World in the next four years? Domestic tranquility, common defense seem like valid reasons to limit the sale and ownership of assault weapons?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
Since, the Great Damager is making a claim to non-assault weapon violence, should we ask him how he plans to attack the Executive Office of the United States of America?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
allvoices.c om/contributed-news/13850430-as-obama-begins-second-term-he-should-listen-to-bill-clinton-on-gun-control

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Did you point your imaginary guns at Bush?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
You think there will be gun freaks pointing their guns at the screen when Obama makes his speech?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
This morning, the Presidents inauguration speech is expected to include re-affirming his pledge to end violence and massacre using assault weapons, according to political analysts and reporters.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan