Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what we do know is holder and obama don't follow the law that they want us to follow.sounds right to me,for obama.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Why havent they traced the guns that made it into Mexico and killed many people for zero reason? Back to Eric Holder and OBAMASS? Because all know that is where the guns came from....

MICKEY.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
"You can't see it.."

So -- no example of what you call "full of bullshit". How about this site? --- tracetheguns.o rg/#

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"The criminal will always fill the need and the want for anything that is outlawed.."

So by this logic, police should just let people who need a gun for a crime come down to the station and help themselves to a confiscated gun, because they're going to get one anyway, just by wanting it.

There's such a thing as making it harder. There's also such a thing as prosecuting people who purchase guns for those who can't get them legally. There are only about 8 states that mandate this.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I looked at the site pretty thoroughly. I initially thought- hey finally a site that is right on with the topic. Then I realized they have an agenda.

You can't see it because you only see what you want to see there.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"That site is as full of bullshit as some of the pro gun sites"

Can you give an example? Or are you saying that because facts are "convenient", they are to be mistrusted? I'd think "bullshit" would be something that's misrepresented or at least "spun". I don't see any spin, misrepresentation, or bogus numbers. You say it's "full of" it.

We are talking about this site, right? -- smartgunlaws.or g/gun-laws-matter-2012-understanding-the-link-between-weak-laws-and-gun-violence/#footnote_3_20960

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out: Wyoming guarantees easy acquisition of firearms. Lax gun purchase laws makes it very easy to pass along legally procured firearms to others who could not get them legally in other states. OK I will agree. Just like getting booze from Canada when 13A came into effect. Or like getting drugs from Mexico now. The criminal will always fill the need and the want for anything that is outlawed for the so called good of the people.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
A few of yall crack me the fuck up with all these gun laws that will make it harder for anyone to get a gun in their state, Everyone has to know that even if they pass these laws which I doubt they will, Ya know the bad guys do not give 1 fuck about that because they do not buy them legal anyway!! so that tells me that the Idiots in here are ok with that? Well us Real Americans are not and will never be,,OBAMASS Would love that because he would more or less be using the bad guys to try to take our guns,,,,

M

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
Whenever citizens against domestic violence and terrorism begin to communicate with each other about the nature of the gun owner whose behavior seems strange, and who is known to have strange beliefs, also, a Citizen Corp meeting should be convened in the neighborhood to discuss the whether the person is a danger to society.

The Citizens Corp is one of the Department of Homeland Security initiatives.

Viewing the number of citizens in attendance at today's second inauguration of President Barack Obama, those who own assault weapons will feel the terror of being exposed in their communities as anarchists capable of domestic violence.

Beware, assault weapons owners. During President Obama's second term, your local community may be out to disarm you.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
Yes, you conveniently conveyed what was posted on a site that is obviously anti gun. That site is as full of bullshit as some of the pro gun sites.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan