Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Society of Sanity has a differing opinion.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Outdoors I call bullshit when I see partial truths. The site you referenced has misleading information- i.e. partial truths.

From what I recall…

The site discusses gun death “statistics”. Period. No mention of whether it is a murder, suicide, negligence of the operator, or a catastrophic gun failure. Clearly meant to indicate all guns are bad. (Mmmkay?) Bullshit.

The site indicates they will do probono legal work. Translation: point us in the direction to get our anti gun agenda across, oh, and don’t forget we do accept “donation”. Bullshit.

The site graded states based on their gun laws- using an A to F scale.. Pointing out how fantastic states are with a high grade, but conveniently downplaying that at least one state with a grade they gave an F has among the lowest gun fatalitiy rates in the nation.

Why is that? Why not point to that state and say: “See? With “lax” gun laws you can have lower gun related deaths than those with more restrictive laws.”

Double Bullshit.

The site is NOT neutral.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I agree fj. I also believe if he does not stop with this bull about our guns,,which is all lies and keeps pushing to take our guns,,,He will start something even he and his whole fucked up crew cannot handle, We will not be a gunless nation so they can take and do what they want to who they want!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
I don't believe they set them up, but there agenda has encouraged them. From FF to these it is clear that Obama is trying to gain gun control momentum from blood. It would not surprise me if these killings were not done in their minds to further Obama's agenda. It is clear that they are feeding off each other, and rather than condemn them, Obama condemns a object that has no control over being a tool.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
It almost seems like the Dems set up all these mass killings, Funny what some will do for $$$$$,,Just my thoughts.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
A psychologic assessment of a shooter who commits mass murder using an assault weapon would reveal that his/her/its insanity was created through multiple sources and experiences. Political ideology would be one source, and yet not be the primary factor.

Anyone who blames the insanity of a massacre-murderer on one political party would demonstrate a lack of education and experience in assessing abnormal behavior.

Since the spokesman for the NRA publicly recommended the proliferation of weapons as a solution for episodes of mass murder, it is obvious that his opinion is prejudiced, earning his income from a membership of gun and ammunition owners who subscribe to a membership which demonstrates ultra-conservative values which include limited comprehension and explication of the Constitution of the USA.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
VA...

the wars in Iraq and Afghan have killed more ppl than your convienent list...

Where were you during the protest to end those wars? They were started by a repub president... Gonna apply your limited knowledge and reasoning to outlaw Goober Sons Of former presidents?

You didn't mention that Lincoln was killed by a Democrat? Or Emmit Till, killed by your new card carrying, Christian, Klan brothers...Where is your Klan protest?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Sure thing, bubber. Got bladder control distress?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Subject: WEAPON PROBLEM IDENTIFIED HEY, BIDEN; SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS BITING YOU IN THE BUTT!! Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member? Ft Hood: Registered Democrat shooter ~ Muslim Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals Virginia Tech: Registered Democrat shooter ~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat shooter ~Staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal Connecticut School: Registered Democrat Shooter ~ hated Christians, Common thread is that all of these shooters were "progressive liberal Democrats." Do you see a pattern here? INTERESTING, isn't it? Maybe we should outlaw Democrats!?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Sure thing, turtle wrestling champion.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan