Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Obama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Cuz, now you remind us that black ppl commit more crimes than the Klan. Prove that one..... Are you including the business men, police, military, and politicians that carry cards, but removed the button-down hood?"

Blacks commit almost as many violent crimes as whites, and yet they only make up about 13% of the population. The percent of whites in the Klan is very low.

I'd say that's proof enough.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17459 posts)
VA,

Hum.... Don't use race card, but your first statement sure did. And here, you mentioned your side voted for my your rights? rights to what? have the original Holy Constitution include non-whites? To whom are you referring? Black people or former slaves, when you remind us of "your side" helping the poor black ppl?

But, wait, don't use your race card quite yet....

Cuz, now you remind us that black ppl commit more crimes than the Klan. Prove that one..... Are you including the business men, police, military, and politicians that carry cards, but removed the button-down hood?

By your logic, the lack of of a significant number of white ppl, living amongst these black criminals, is the reason... of smaller percentages or total numbers are happening against white ppl. But, now... in the suburbs, are the white criminals doing crimes against black or white ppl?

I'm pretty sure that the number of black on Croatian, Welsh, Canadian, Danish, Norwegian, Soman, Russian, etc crimes would increase, if they were more "accessible to the inner city".

Gee... More crime in areas with greater poverty and drugs? Did you think that hypothesis up on your own? Next you'll say that there is equal amount of drug activity and crime in the suburbs and wealthy areas?

But, then again, which mention the klan and black on black. Rimes, unless you're using your Almighty Trump Race Card?

And I mentioned J. Booth, shooting the Repub Lincoln. Which side of the war would you have fought? With or against Lincoln?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
The Wayne's NRA World bubbernistas will always complain about ammunition restrictions in their shooters playgrounds.

Lifetime ammunition limits would be one important element in the control of crazy white people out walking around shooting innocent civilians.

The principle is: Shoot more at the range, less at civilians.

The bubbernista credo is: Shoot nothing at the range, more in public places.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
"The site indicates they will do probono legal work. Translation: point us in the direction to get our anti gun agenda across, oh, and don’t forget we do accept “donation”. Bullshit."

You might test this theory by asking for some legal advice that's not "anti gun agenda" oriented. Is there anything about their "agenda" that makes their "statistics" suspect? An anti-obesity site may list the caloric content of foods. Does that mean the information is "bullshit", just because you like to eat?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
8inch don't play the race card not needed here. And don't forget who voted for your rights. The Repubs did 100% the Dems voted 63% against. And if I were you I would be more worried about Black on Black crime than the Klan. It makes no difference to me Black or White we all were born with the same rights. And as far as the wars go I guess you want to let American people be killed and do nothing about it. I guess you voted for Obama and you have nothing to say about how many kids his drone strikes have killed over the years.Were you out protesting Obama doing this or are you just so far to the left you only blame the Repubs for the problems in this country??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"The site graded states based on their gun laws- using an A to F scale.. Pointing out how fantastic states are with a high grade, but conveniently downplaying that at least one state with a grade they gave an F has among the lowest gun fatalitiy rates in the nation."

Which state(s) would that be? Are you referring to "gun fatalitiy rates " without distinguishing murder, accident, suicide ? OMFG! There's a correlation between gun laws and gun deaths in a state, but it's a lot weaker than it would be if it weren't so easy to take guns from a "gun friendly" state to a restrictive one.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"The site discusses gun death “statistics”. Period. No mention of whether it is a murder, suicide, negligence of the operator, or a catastrophic gun failure. Clearly meant to indicate all guns are bad. (Mmmkay?) Bullshit."

Well, how about this: numbers are just numbers. Deaths are deaths. Make of them what you will, but it's not anyone's fault but yours if you presumed something.

Perhaps you can find numbers that show more lives were saved than were lost, due to guns, in some state. Otherwise, I'd have to agree: gun deaths are basically bad.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PDBiLT3LASk

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
LOL Good one M.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
If it's on the internet it must be true.

Bonjour :-)

Outdoors is an idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17459 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan