Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 2154101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lee turned down what?

And your last sentence screams paranoia. Gas is cheap, and Toronto is just south of Detroit, in case Alabama and the Charlie Daniels Band's combined tour doesn't go to Canada and you wanna catch the concert.

You're something else... Not original, but surely something else.

Paranoia and guns..... Match made in heaven John Wayne.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Lmao. Damn now I am a raciest a drunk and a bible thumper all in a couple days. Don't own a walkman or a fannie pack either. I guess I live in the real world. I don't hide my weapon when I leave my house I carry it out in the open. As do a lot of people were I live do. And as far as Lee goes he was one of the greatest people ever born. He stood by his convictions and turned down the chance to lead the Union army against his home land. Martin Luther King was also a great man for he did the same as Lee he stood by his beliefs and paid the ultimate price. If more people would follow what they believed instead of being a bunch off sheeple maybe this country would not be in the shape it is now. I guess being born in the South some how makes you think I am ignorant and have not had an education.And you say they will not take our guns away how many lies has the great one in the White House told? I trust not one of the 537 elected officials in DC. I do trust in my rights I was born with and I will defend my rights against anyone trying to take them from me.

MOLON LABE

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There are strong parallels between the Bible thumpers (and Koran thumpers), misinterpreting the words in their holy books; and the 2nd-Amendment wavers, claiming all manner of privilege derives from that single sentence.

We have yet to see a single example of either type, who can or will stick to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"We live in a Republic which gives us rights we are born with that cannot be taken from us."

Ah yes. Do speak more of this Tapioca Utopia of which you gleefully speak. More vodka or gin to refreshen your drink?

Everyone was jumping for joy when the Holy Constitution was being amended?

This place is so quick to remove your rights with a straw gun purchase, or other tumped up misdemeanor charges that turn felonious. Or even spending one day in military prison to make you a felon... . Your drinking problem started with wine at communion.... Ban liquor! Oh yeah, in some cases, a DUI can strip your rights to protect your home from those injuns that survived the massacres.... Or the tyrant government who said QUITE CLEARLY, THEY WILL NOT TAKE YOUR GUNS...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Thanks OUTD...

This guy, VAC is spouting crazy bullshit. In the 1860's, your neighbors would have leaned on you. Slave or non-slave owner, your opposition was a threat to the "Norm" at that time for anyone in Virginia. The South would have ran you out and turned your house into a horse stable. You need to read up on Gen. Lee and whose land Arlington was built upon. Virginia good ole boys would have made you keep your pipe dreams in your head, and donn the gray suits. You had your Walkman headphone/Fannie pack on, and missed these important parts of the tours.

Thanks again for re-confirming that going to the church of your religion "at a young age" to practice your beloved Christianity would solve America problems. It's ppl like you that don't realize that fewer and fewer ppl are buying into that Adam n Eve and Virgin birth bullshit. Religion is the LAST thing we need for kids to take off the blinders and see the real world.

You're talking out of your ass VAC. Nobody in here is buying that "Pray the violence away" crock.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"... maybe if people would take their kids to church maybe that would help teach the kids coming up today some respect for each other..."

It's generally had the opposite effect, all around the world, for thousands of years. If you grew up with slavery, and that's all you've ever known, and someone in your area were an abolitionist, you would advise him to move north of the Mason Dixon line. Yes, you would.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
8 inch And you show your ignorance by saying I would have fought for the South. Many people from the South left to move to the North to fight for them. Also many people moved from the North to the South. Many Southern helped to free slaves and get them moved to the Underground Railroad to get them up to Canada or down to Mexico.I guess I know about the Civil War by growing up here in the South and having it taught and going to sites here and learning for myself.But like I said it makes no difference who would have don't what 150 years ago. And as far as religion goes maybe if people would take their kids to church maybe that would help teach the kids coming up today some respect for each other.People also need to stop blaming there surroundings and take responsibility for themselves. Put there hands back in their pockets and stop looking for handouts. Get out find a job work and take care of themselves.Now to get back to the gun control. We live in a Republic which gives us rights we are born with that cannot be taken from us.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Salt Lake County’s Sherriff Jim Winder... told KUTV News on Monday he didn’t sign the letter because he doesn’t believe the President’s package is a threat to the Second Amendment, the right of individuals to “keep and bear arms.” The letter infers it is from all Utah county sheriff’s, but with carefully reading, Winder’s name is not listed at the left.

...according to the 2011 numbers from the US Census Bureau, more than a third of all Utahns (more than 1 million in a state of less than 3 million people) live in Salt Lake County.

examiner.co m/article/not-all-utah-sheriffs-sign-gun-letter-to-obama

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
VA, the way u used the religion of these killers, and called some Christian haters, just shows your ignorance and bias towards Christianity.

Honestly, why mention their religion? I think all religions are as nutty as squirrel shit, but you justify your religion as being "right".....

Your family being in Virginia would have meant they would have fought against the North. Unless, they would have traveled north, giving up their property.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
norcal, it may be that you and you alone have the exact right answer that will save the most children and pay for itself at the same time. If so, you should forward your suggestion to the powers that be, and the problem will perhaps be solved.

I don't know how many billions, or how many cop-hours, go into pot intervention. Prison is a very costly "solution", and we agree pot users don't need to be there.

You don't do yourself any favor by saying if anyone has another idea or suggestion, that therefore they don't care about the children. Oversimplifying the issue does not solve an issue. Never has and never will.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan