Obama's Gun Control Plan : Swingers Discussion 215410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Gun Control Plan
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
The President’s plan includes: (1) closing background check loopholes to keep guns out of dangerous hands; (2) banning military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and taking other common-sense steps to reduce gun violence; (3) making schools safer; and (4) increasing access to mental health services. Highlights of this comprehensive plan include: While no law or set of laws will end gun violence, it is clear that the American people want action. If even one child’s life can be saved, then we need to act. Now is the time to do the right thing for our children, our communities, and the country we love. ? Require criminal background checks for all gun sales. ? Take four executive actions to ensure information on dangerous individuals is available to the background check system. ? Reinstate and strengthen the assault weapons ban. ? Restore the 10-round limit on ammunition magazines. ? Protect police by finishing the job of getting rid of armor-piercing bullets. ? Give law enforcement additional tools to prevent and prosecute gun crime. ? End the freeze on gun violence research. ? Make our schools safer with more school resource officers and school counselors, safer climates, and better emergency response plans. ? Help ensure that young people get the mental health treatment they need. ? Ensure health insurance plans cover mental health benefits.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed is blocked because of delusional stories of the job she created afte cold-calling and mailing her resume US postal.

That thread, along with others he made was deleted. As was mine that pointed out the holes in that story of 4 job offers in December. Only the offended, addressed person can request posts deleted. I did not delete a topic that I created calling bullshit on her story.

Sed has blocked the most ppl in here and reports all who don't agree with her logic.

Neither you nor she, knows me. For your last statement on handouts, just shows your ASSumption. I'm done with novices.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
"Typical liberal response when they have no facts to back up what they have to say."

MAN SHOOTS SELF IN FOOT

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sed you are right about him. I guess from his last post he is done. I know that is a lie also. For people like him are never done.He thinks he is owed something and has his hand out waiting for the next free thing he can grab up.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I'm done talking with you. It's useless. You are that closed mind that you spoke of earlier. Those opinions you just posted, are your ideas and beliefs... Not facts.

You will never change your stance on abortion, on a gun topic forum.

Drones, really? Compared to lives lost in wars while looking for weapons of ASS destruction?

Your mind is closed. We get it. Republicans have never had abortions. Obama is bad. Bush was good. There is nothing you want to hear that doesn't fit into your worldview. Your song and dance is old and has been seen for years. You're boring.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
The first did come from Wiki. The second I pulled from a book in my library.

How many innocent people has Obama killed in his drone strikes?? Or is that ok? How many babies have been aborted due to the views of the Democratic party? So I guess George Washington is a murderer as well. We were still British at the start of the Revolutionary War so he also was killing his fellow Brits.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
A poor southern white damsel faces foreclosure.... On the land under which thousands of Natives were buried. Oh, the calamity.

It took another 90 yrs for the descendents of slaves to get the liberties that her precious, Holy Constitution gave her family 200 yrs prior. I have a tear in your beer.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
He was involved in the massacre of 100s of thousands of ppl. His fellow Americans...

Obama has not even pimp slapped any of those in opposition, but your side constantly refer to Pres Obama with disrespect and names like anti-Christ and Hitler.

Shall we call you Mr Wiki? Your mind is still closed to ideas outside of your head.

Come back in a few months when you've seasoned....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
How the government tried to steal his land. No different than they do today.

The government acquired Arlington at a tax sale in 1864 for $26,800, equal to $398,237 today. Mrs. Lee had not appeared in person but rather had sent an agent, attempting to pay the $92.07 in property taxes assessed on the estate in a timely manner. The government turned away her agent, refusing to accept the tendered payment. In 1874, Custis Lee, heir under his grandfather's will passing the estate in trust to his mother, sued the United States claiming ownership of Arlington. After the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in Lee's favor in United States v. Lee, deciding that Arlington had been confiscated without due process,Congress returned the estate to him. The next year, Custis Lee sold it back to the government for $150,000 at a signing ceremony with Secretary of War Robert Todd Lincoln

Lees views on slavery I hope this shows what Lee thought about slavery.

He opposed slavery included his direct statements and his actions before and during the war, including Lee's support of the work by his wife and her mother to liberate slaves and fund their move to Liberia,the success of his wife and daughter in setting up an illegal school for slaves on the Arlington plantation, the freeing of Custis' slaves in 1862.

Don't sound like Hitler to me

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Be a free thinker not programmed by the people in charge who want to control the people.Open your eyes before it is to late for you to do so.Well I know when I have met a closed mind so have a great day !!"

This is in the Top 5 quotes in several categories for 2013.... Lack of originality award nominee was snagged, the instant you said "Typical". And you wrapped it up with "closed mind".

I am a Liberal, libtard, hippie, etc, whatever you guys chose for the moment. It's, werry, werry, werry hard to wollow your "open mind".

Oh, and this awesome General Bruce Lee, you speak of..... Turned down the Great Repub Lincoln, and chose to fight and kill his fellow Americans to preserve slavery. The more I hear of your version of Bruce, passed down from yer Pappis, the more evil, and Hitler-like he sounds..... If you love your nation, how could you support a state that succeeded from the nation? He should have gotten a northern made rope/neck tie.

Was he a Democrat or Republican? He chose to rebel against this great nation and its Holy Constitution? So, he wanted to kill the president and his generals? Lee loved the blood being on his hands so much, that daily he strolled the cemetery, called Arlington, built on his land?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
Abraham Lincoln offered Lee command of a Union Army when the war first started. Damn didn't know it was that hard to understand.I state the fact and you state a bunch of BS go figure. Typical liberal response when they have no facts to back up what they have to say. I would suggest you spend more time at the library reading about the history of this country and learning a few things for yourself and not just go on what you have been told. Be a free thinker not programmed by the people in charge who want to control the people.Open your eyes before it is to late for you to do so.Well I know when I have met a closed mind so have a great day !!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 258   End
TOPIC: Obama's Gun Control Plan