Obama's Drones : Swingers Discussion 2164341071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Drones
TOPIC: Obama's Drones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For the record.

My parents have 4 kids, I am the elders and only male. I have helped as much as I can to aid my sisters in their prosuites of careers as I had failed in my own for the time being. One sister has already obtained a job teaching, one has a job liked up which pays starting 35k and the third sister is yet to be determined.

Out of four kids, each of us has some kind of college degree... Even this career failure has managed to write a book and has received his second rejection letter.

Do you know why receiving two speedy rejections is a good thing? Because the submissions didn't become lost in a slush pile of pile of poorly written ideas... They read the samples and determined that they do not represent that exact type of book. They read something from it.

How many of you have even tried to read a full length novel let alone have written two of them, a short story (which for me is harder than a full novel) and have started on a third novel?...  Failure I am not... I simply keep looking a little high and don't notice the bear traps hidden in the tall grass.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I am sure a Libitard Like yourself will get amnesia when OweVomit is out of office. Typical .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
These are the self same forum neo-clown asshole cowboys that were cheering on Bush Baby's illegitimate war... Predictable.

It's one thing I can't stand, a person that has 'morals of convenience like the 'conservatives' here and in the national republican party.

Enjoy your twilight neo-clowns....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
THIS boys and Girls, is what a war on Terror looks like, unlike GW Bush talking tough and then doing coke lines off the ass of the sister of the most wanted terrorist in the world, and slipping the Bin Ladans out of the country in the days after 911. You are an Americans and you happen to be taking a hit off a hooka with an Al Queda fighter when the drone comes by, bu bye

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I know that they will be evil then. shoot there was an uproar when they tried John walker Lindh.

but that was handled properly

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking or when there is a conservative president, and suddenly all those things Obama wonderful become bad.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Bobby, remember this day when you are protesting these actions in the future when they are carried out on Our own soil. Seems true Libitards are even questioning this move.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Funny you should mention it FJ. This little idiot actually said that he needs to watch me, [in response to the obese midget who demanded that others should block me] because I reproduce fast. Little retard didn't even think before he allowed his 59 IQ point brain signal his fingers to type that little drivel. His momma and poppa boinked until they produced 3 lazy parasites on the working tax paying society, and I, a conservative have two children, one of which is literally supporting himself and is attending college full time.

I am so grateful that he's not a conservative.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
But why stop there, why not get rid of the drains on our society, instead of wasting money on them. They are a threat to our financial freedom.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I will go even further, I believe that anyone who threatens an American Citizen should be killed by a drone. Even if they live in PA.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 83   End
TOPIC: Obama's Drones