Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Obama's Drones
TOPIC: Obama's Drones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I've found that you can parse out an alarmingly high amount of nonsense by just ignoring ...."

Hey, I was skimming thru here quite smoothly until someone put an actual thought in here.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Bobby,

Now you are changing your drone strike requirement to being "pals" instead of associating with. Which one is it? I know, your "double standard" at work again.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Bobby,

Please identify who said what as to your claim of people making statements to commit acts of violence against the US. I do know of one member who has openly stated a shootout to the death with those not agreeing with his stand -- and he is a leftie, so I'm sure you are giving him your double standard pass.

I'm sure you would have thought George Washington to be quite a terrorist for him not surrendering his weapon under demand of the king.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Azqt:

At the time Obama had interactions with said person, he was no longer conducting acts of terror. Further you haven't proven that he is Obama's pal, only that Obama and he crossed paths a nber of times.

If this man were to renew his terrorist ways, then I would have no issue with anyone issuing a kill order on him. (while in the US, capture above kill... We are a civilized nation... Within our boarders, you have expectations of justice and a day in court... When possible)

A number of you on these fourms have stated if not terror related, than at the least you have stated to commit acts of violence against the US. (support for second amendment solutions.)

Should we bomb those of you who have said or promoted the use if the second amendment to conduct acts of violence against the people of the US and or the government? No. You haven't put to action your stupidity... When you chose to cross that thin line, then I will support crushing you like an ant.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Bobby,

Are you implying that obama is targeting people based on religious beliefs? Actually you stated such.

So people who have no regrets for their actions, are now to be forgotten, or is it because of your double standards, that he is obama's pal? "I don't regret setting bombs" and "I feel we didn't do enough", and, when asked if he would "do it all again," as saying "I don't want to discount the possibility." are ayer's statements; and you feel this guy ? Yep, Gotta be your double standards!

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
5 Years ago he wanted them tried in a US court of law. Now he sez..."Fuck em Kill em, Kill em All " Too funny.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Azqt:

The terrorist Obama associated with ended his activities and had served his time... The terrorist we seek to kill today, are actively trying to kill us today... Also it wasn't the weather undergrounds intent to topple the US government and install a religious dictatorship.... So there are major differences. Simple minds cannot understand the more complex differences... We understand.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
I love the whiners on the left screaming "double standards". How fast the libtards forget all their's and owebama's crying over waterboarding.

Please also remember when you say anybody who associates with terrorists is fair game. obama was/is buddies with a domestic terrorist. Or are the lefties going to invoke their "double standard" clause again. Bobby, has already signed of on that drone strike.

liberal do have standards, double standards.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Sedu:

Do you want to talk about mouchers? Ok.

How about the military industiral complex? Billions over budget and the US government and military hasn't terminated contracts with these industries milking the military, why?

The wealthy cried throughout the 90s for tax breaks so that they could make jobs, come bush and the tax breaks and we lose 8 million jobs. Where's the jobs?

Work hard and you'll earn a pay? And how many of your kids did that pay put into the first two years of college? Most colleges expect the parents to pay for the first two years. The second two are suppose to be loans and scholarships for sports and academic works. So where are the wages to provide for a growing economy?

My sisters and I? We earned our way into college. We took loans and must pay them down in the economy you gave us.

How about SSI? My generation isn't even counting on its existance... But your generation wasted the wealth of this nation on useless wars and a cold war with a nation which couldn't ever set foot on US soil. How about to save billions, we cut Medicare and SSI now, have the generations who wasted the money suffer so that my generations children will have a clean credit card?

How about it moucher? Pay for your generations mistakes?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Little Robby's momma spawned 4 little moochers on society. But he wont block conservatives on this board, because he has to watch how fast they reproduce. Meanwhile all the conservatives on this board have 2 kids!

Robby thank you for not being a Conservative!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 83   End
TOPIC: Obama's Drones