Obama's Drones : Swingers Discussion 2164341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Drones
TOPIC: Obama's Drones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Every time an American consorting with terrorist is killed by a drone attack , the US is safer and Darwin is somewhere grinning from ear to ear

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Fjep:

Go to any battle field and pick up a weapon against any force... aid said forces enemies... Lets see how long you last.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Complete hogwash from a liberal idiot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Big:

"they said supected of terrorism, just supected,did not need proof,but just suspected.whoa wait a minute.don't need proof,just supected.so if I supect you might breack in to my house I can take you out.what kind of bullshit is that."

1) you ought never correct my spelling mistakes again.

2) When you leave the confines of the US, for a uncivilized nation where there aren't any police which will arrest you for engaging in interactions with terrorist... Nations which peoples are supporting terrorist... You lose trial by jury of your peers and enter a war zone.... Trial, jury and execution by the soldiers fighting said war.

Welcome to the reality of war. Don't like it? Good, stay out of war zones.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
they said supected of terrorism, just supected,did not need proof,but just suspected.whoa wait a minute.don't need proof,just supected.so if I supect you might breack in to my house I can take you out.what kind of bullshit is that.they said cizitens overseas,when will it be cizitens here.we are on a sliply slope.next we will be taking out people just for thinking they are terrorist but no proof,just thinking they are!!!!!!!!.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Bush did coke lines off Bin Laden's sisters ass... And you of course have proof?

No,,,when the Bush's and the Bin Ladens used to get together on the the Saudi royal families yacht, they used to drink milk, eat cookies and play Uno. Get real. When unlimited wealth and a super hot Saudi chic meets an untreated drug addict with a small fortune in his own right....Drugs and sex happen

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Isn't this exactly what he accused Bush of doing? Field Justice?

No...rules of engagement in the field and rules for the treatment of prisoners have been different and distinct for 3000 years

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I have zero, I repeat zero problems with extrajudicial killings...I have a problem with the hypocrisy from the Left. Who was rabidly pounding themselves on their chest and shouting that Bush is a murderer or young children, women and the elderly.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Jimmy, the uproar was outrageous when Bush was in office. The Left was besides itself. The info is out there, just google it. And these forums were no different. The liberals were foaming at the mouth over this. Bush was called an ape, and all sorts of insults for this.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
The drone issue is pretty serious, but I don't recall such uproar from the right during the W. administration's lengthy campaign against human rights and Constitutional law. Or do bad things only count when a Democrat does them?(Or even worse, a black Democrat!)

What I find amusing is the "You should be sorry you voted Obama in" sentiment. Is this meant to suggest that Romney would have done anything different? Perhaps instead of blaming all us damn fool "libbers" who based our vote on facts and logic, you should blame the Republicans/NeoCons/Tea Party for their inability to put forward a competent candidate?

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 83   End
TOPIC: Obama's Drones