Obama's Drones : Swingers Discussion 2164341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Drones
TOPIC: Obama's Drones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking:

When you enter a war zone, you give up your rights. When you actively aid our enemies, you give up your right citizenship as your actions state your intent to surrender your citizenship.

Reality is bigger than your little world and the reality is, you do not have a right to aid our nations enemies. If you try to do so and are in a war zone... Then prepare to face battle field justice. Trial by your peers isn't guaranteed, a impartial judge doesn't exist, and the executioner is the guy who just pulled the trigger which ended your life.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
* Please due tell. *

Yes FJ, please due tell! you simply must due tell!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Bobby have you ever read the bill of rights, and the amendments that followed?

please do so, then get back to me and tell me which amendments you are willing to forgo....

I know you want to revamp the whole system, funny but your statements could also make you a target when you really think about it....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking:

And all of these traitors must do to have their day in court is appear before our forces or embassies and well take them to a court. But they don't surrender and thus we must kill them with drones as it is cheaper both in dollars and lives.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
This rational that the americans killed on another soil is Bullshit and a copout by an administration that is looking to impose thier will. otherwise why are we paying to house the animals inCuba? why are we spending so much money to offer a Fair Trial to those who are not citizens? yet we kill American combatants who should be afforded these procedings.

I do not condone nor do I agree with those who fight against our Nation, but being an american citizen enables us to have our day in court to be judged by a jury of our peers. I am wrought with angst over this as I have fears it will soon become a reality on our own soil. Scoff if you may, but it seems to be getting easier and easier to slip little things by, and nobody seems to worry since "Bammy's jus' protectin' Us from Ourselves......"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Fjep:

The entire middle east is the battle field. So until you can tell me that they were in a European nation, china, Australia, south American nation or Russia... They were in a war zone.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
They were not on any battlefield, and they did not have or pick up weapons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fjep:

Where exactly were these americans? Please due tell.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
I will say I would be ok with Obama killing soldier wannabes, who play violent video games and fantasize about killing innocent American Citizens. Even if they live in the US, it makes more sense then banning guns. Maybe when a conservative president is elected we can search the internet to find these wannabes an eradicate them before they can walk in to a school.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
The US citizens were not on any battlefield(far from it) and were not holding any weapons. The US citizens were killed for expressing speech, one was killed JUST for being a relative. If you are going to claim bull fucking shit have something other than your experience playing video games to back it up.

You are full of it, and have no clue what you are talking about. But then everybody knows it, including the other liberals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 83   End
TOPIC: Obama's Drones