Obama's Drones : Swingers Discussion 216434
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Drones
TOPIC: Obama's Drones
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
maranda? didn't she dance around with fruit on her head back in the 30's and 40's?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Ernesto Miranda was the test case subject for the 5th amendment argument that the police had to inform a suspect of his rights....They won that ruling, but he was found guilty even without the confession

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Who in the fuck was Maranda anyway?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Right wingers moaning and hand wringing about the treatment of people of foreign soil...Bwhahahahaha!!!! A classic case of Obama skin pigment reelection derangement syndrome

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
It's difficult to take anything you say seriously after you posted that crap earlier. If you are bothered by the hypocrisy of the right, than you should be just as bothered by the hypocrisy on the left. The drone killings have been going on for a while now under Obama. Yet only recently is the liberal media making an issue out of it.

I do get a kick out of the press briefings where the administration is claiming that GWB did it too as an excuse for why Obama is doing it.

I'm a fiscal conservative with many liberal social values. I was quite alright with these killings under Bush as I am under Obama. I am however not comfortable with the hypocrisy on both sides.

Try honesty for a change.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sedu, for the second time I'll note that I'm not talking about the reaction of the Left - I'm talking about the reaction of the Right. Whereas traditional 'left' websites and media have been highly critical of Obama in regard to the drone strikes, traditional 'right' websites and media were -never- critical of Bush, but are now lambasting Obama for tactics they once highly approved. What has changed to change their editorial opinion? Only the skin color and political affiliation of the commander and chief - take your pick as to what angers the Far-Right more.

Easton PA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
I finally got around to checking out this thread. I thought everyone was critiquing Obama's speeches.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I agree, especially as outspoken as he is in wanting to overthrow our society.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Looking Bobby is guilty of the same speech as the dead cleric. And America has become a battlefield, so he should not whine if for some reason Obama puts him on the list.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
It is becoming even more apparent Bobby has no clue to much more than looking at piles of rotting metal, Thus he is only capable for his current trade.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: Obama's Drones