Obama's Anti-Terror Speech : Swingers Discussion 838241041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Anti-Terror Speech
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
User Details are only visible to members.
"They are plotting to strike again,"

Sounds familiar..."catch phrase"? Bumper sticker?

"There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaida leadership meeting in 2005.

Same as 1996? HHHMMMM familiar?

If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

"If Saddam Hussien does not act we will" State of the union 2002...Funny as hell LOL Hell he has my vote LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
dzzy,

I'm assuming he'd get congressional apporval and provide intel to support his theories right? I mean he'd never unilaterally invade another country would he? Man he sounds like W.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said today that he would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without local permission if warranted.

"They are plotting to strike again," Barack Obama said during a speech focusing on terrorism Wednesday. The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will risk a U.S. troop invasion and losing hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. military aid.

"Let me make this clear," Obama said in a speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. "There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaida leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech