Obama's Anti-Terror Speech : Swingers Discussion 838241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Anti-Terror Speech
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Destin come on? how practical is that approach? You think dropping a few bombs will destroy every Muslim on earth? Let's leave the fantasy stuff for the fantasy forum. Realistically we are going to have to find a way to deal with Muslims and deal with the terrorists in a different manner. Even if the American people did give the government the go ahead, and it wouldn't cause a huge international rift with our allies, possibly even a war with some of them. We would not be able to win a war against a religion anymore than we can win a war against communism or any other idea or concept with military might. As I said before this is some sick Islamic facist's wet dream, they desperately wish for the U.S to declare war on Muslims. Why should we be their little fuck toy, let em go jerk off on their RPG's, while we work on further dividing the terrorists from the mainstream of Islam.

But Obama may be right on Pakistan. Their may come a point where we would need to to go in and clean those mountains out. Set up a force to protect the government if that's what it takes. However it does scare me that a man who has probably never even been hunting, let alone fired a gun would be in charge of a military invasion that would make Iraq look like taking over the Florida Keys. It just doesn't ring true for me, he's no tough guy. He makes me think of a Black Jimmy Carter.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joe I agree it is the people not necessarily the religion, however the Bible says you are going to Hell when you die if you don't believe, not for me to go kill you because you don't believe. The Koran does that, kill the non believers IN THIS WORLD, not the next. BIG difference! They call it a Holy War, so we should too and bomb the fuckers into oblivion!

NoI am not going to bring the racial topic into this discussion, other than tell you the race card does not belong in this topic.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ok let's be real. There isn't really much difference between the big 3 religions. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all have the same basic theme. God will destroy all those who don't believe in them. Christians try to use the "New Testimate" to replace the things the "Old Testimate" told us we should do. But any Bible Scholar would tell ya that Jesus never said to disobey the "Old Testimate", he claimed to be here to "Fulfill the law, not to destroy it". So all that crazy shit about going to war and destroying God's enemies were never really renounced in the "New Testimate" If you were a non believer people sill believed that God would destroy you and if you were an aggressor or a "heathen" that you should be killed. So let's be fair Islam does not hold the monopoly when it comes to calling for violence against people who believe in something different. The biggest difference is that they are experiencing an era of violent Muslim extremists. Where as Christians and Jews have more or less moved beyond the age of extreme religious violence. Remember the KKK? They started as a "Christian" organization. I'm sure you could find various Jewish organizations throughout history that preached the superiority of Judaism over all others. How about the Crusades?

But let's get to the real issue. It isn't the religion. It's the people who practice it. I don't care if you believe that I'm going to hell if I don't convert to your religion. But when a person, who has many personal issues, starts to hide themselves in a fantasy world believing that they acting in "God's Will". That's when the trouble really begins. They use religion as an alibi to do the sick and twisted things that they really want to do, but would be to chicken shit to do without finding some kind of moral justification. They want a "reward" in another life rather than trying to live this life properly. They are the worst kinds of cowards who deep down inside don't want to live, but rather die for something GRAND and HOLY. Then you mix in the desperate brainwashed youth who knows nothing but suffering and the only avenue that's given to them by the adults in their lives is the sick and twisted path of terrorism in God's name. The biggest weapon to combat terrorism in this poor countries will ultimately have to be an economic and social reformation of these societies. When people more choices as to what path they can take in life most would rather work and live peacefully. When you give these Hate Mongers less shit to stir peoples passions and prey on their hopelessness, then you can start to sow the seeds of dissent and questioning of those who tell them they should hate.

A perfect example would be America. With so much social and economic opportunity in this country. Someone who may have been raised by racists can find the tools to combat their belief system of hatred just by being exposed to the larger society. Meeting and talking to people from different backgrounds, feeling a sense of hope regarding their future, having dreams beyond the narrow minded visions of those who want them to use their lives to harm others. In America they say it's very difficult for them to recruit extremists among normal Muslims, because normal Muslims have so much to live for. They have to immigrate here from other countries or go to the most desperate and morally depraved people in our society, usually in prisons, to find Americans to fight for them. I think Bush has the right idea. Freedom, Democracy, and Economic security are the 3 biggest weapons against terrorism. Going to war against a religion is futile and never ending. You cannot find enough support for that kind of open ended aggression and rightfully so. So it's pointless to hate all Muslims, you might as well just hate all people, And join PETA.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Yes it is Scotty, Their God Allah is the cause of the fight, the one that tells them to kill us...My God does not...They declared it a Holy War...so lets make it so!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
destin,

It's not our god against their god. It's us against them... GOD doesn't have a dog in this fight. But i agree weak kneed liberals should stick to handing about soup at the shelter and leavign defending america to real men.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
If you don't understand the Muslim belief that this is a holy war and we are to all be destroyed in the name of their God, you do not have a clear understanding of the real problem.

Even so called moderate Muslims believe the core belief, they just do not act on the jihad...if the terrorist Muslims take control of more than they have now the world will never again be peaceful or without the facts of terrorism.

This is a Holy War, us against them, to the death, our God against their God and it will be the most difficult war we have ever fought...if the wobbly kneed liberals have their way we will all be governed by Muslims in the end.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Joe,

Please understand that I think you're an ok guy. But I really don't care if you're disappointed. There are no moderate muslims.... if there were they'd stand up and scream to the heavens "NOT IN OUR FUCKING NAME" and then they'd rat our the fanatical assholes. Until that happens you're left will little choice but to shoot them all.

Until you've lived in the middle east and see how the muslims/arabs are you really don't have an appreciation of them at all Joe. Again I'm not looking to fight with you, but we're going to have to agree to disagree on muslims. It's not a racist thing, it's a reality thing.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
angel,

where did you say his comment about nukes, i can't find it..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Obama's full of shit.....if he got lucky and was elected president, he'd be like "mrrrrrrr uhm......let's talk about this......what I meant was....uhm you see.....we have to first establish......" The left would yank the chain on his balls so hard he'd cough up his bleeding heart. I give as much credit to that statement as I would give to Bill Clinton saying that he would "fight to the death to defend Israel", or maybe he meant that he would fuck all the Palestinian women and give them an STD.......

On a side note. Scotty's comments about killing all Muslims is a part of the problem and not the solution. You could easily replace other minorities with the word "Muslim" and find that kind of thing on any hate site in America. I hope he was telling a very bad joke. As much as I absolutely hate terrorists, of any religion or race. I will not join in their little fantasy of holy war, it's not a "holy war" it's a war between rational people and fanatical assholes. Sorry but I found that comment deeply disturbing and I was disappointed to hear that from Scotty.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Angel,

The problem is obama osama or whatever his name is has been lampooning BUsh for invading Iraq.... but he wants to go off the deep end an invade pakistan.....

I have no problem with invading anyone that needs invaded, just be consistent..... osama obama isn't.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech