Obama's Anti-Terror Speech : Swingers Discussion 838241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsObama's Anti-Terror Speech
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK I am trough with you ziggy...when you can't even act intelligent and believe your own hypocrisies and lies, then try and insult and berate others, you are no one we care too talk to let alone meet.

We are through with the topic so will unsub....have fun

You are on ignore, blocked and lost in action...please grow up someday.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
kerry is a traitor and liar, the Swift Boat people proved it but had nothing to do with his actions. As a Viet Nam Vet myself, I do know a bit about how it was done to get him out of service and what he stated in front of Congress and also when he visited the enemy as fonda did in N. Viet Nam.

zig, your trailer trash typing and composition is ridiculous...is that what you use when you cannot make a real point? or are you always that silly, talk in pig latin around the house or what...very immature for an adult your age.

Agree to disagree but do it in an intelligent manner, not in gobblygook...I have many liberal and Democrat friends who break bread at my home without resorting to your type of responses.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sore looooooossssssseeeeeerrrrr? Its been what 3 years now? Get over it you lost and the swift boat captains had nothing to do with the fact Jonh carey is a traitor and a coward.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
obama hussein will not use them on other muslims??? maybe that is why

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Besides what does the Statue of Liberty have with terrorists, obama hussiens speech or the fact he began life being taught the muslim ways and the koran??

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
totally insignificant today...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
UH, sorry but the Statue of Liberty is French, has been obsolete for decades, and means nothing to NY but tourism $'s.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
it is generally agreed that andrew johnson and james buchanan run neck and neck for the worst president designation although u will find that many historians now believe that there is a strong possibility that our current president will eventually hold that title... for a job "well done"

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
He kinda looks like him too.....the ears I'm tell ya, I think ole Jimmy may have been healing "racial relations" around the time Obama was born......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joe, a black Jimmy Carter? the stupidist and worst Pres. we have ever had?? go figure...lol Still laughing here...he is gone now Osama handed it to Hillary this week....so the topic is a moot point now.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Obama's Anti-Terror Speech