OWS - Thuggies : Swingers Discussion 2161301031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOWS - Thuggies
TOPIC: OWS - Thuggies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"TOTAL Astro Turf"

One of the 'tools' in their 'fix the vote' toolbox. Others include:

Reduced capacity at voting locations in Dem districts

Voter ID schemes

Fix the Electoral College

Disenfranchise registered voters in 'cleansing' operations just weeks before elections

The list is nearly endless. The eyes of the American People are now open. 2014 will be the test. If the electorate stays engaged the national GOP is a history lesson and then it's only a matter of time before they lose the vast majority of States as well. OWS inspired candidates will have a lot more to do with this-and already do-than anyone suspects.

Makes me PROUD to be an American!

Couldn't happen to a more perfect set of assholes if you ask me.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
A friend of mine went to an organization meeting for a Tea party rally in Freeport Il that was going to take place in Fox lake Illinois at a Malissa Bean town hall. We told them we had no experience with this sort of thing but were curious how it all worked. We were offered a $50 Wal Mart gift card and a box lunch and a round trip bus ride in return for attending the rally and disrupting the town hall, we were given chants and talking points and told to interupt and speak out of turn When I expressed surprise to an older woman who was there she told me...and I quote.."Oh it gets better, keep coming back and you'll see how this works" TOTAL Astro Turf

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
" People who did that, are the same type of people whom they're protesting against."

They were protesting about people JUST LIKE YOU!

Imagine that...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I responded to you in email.

I feel disappointed that I believed the tales of sorrow of these people after reading the article.

I feel disappointed, that there are people who would take advantage of people who cannot speak read write, heck, cannot take a shower without help to make a point. People who did that, are the same type of people whom they're protesting against.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Seduction4Two, I already covered that in my earlier post. Even if these people were brought out and handed signs against their will, how does this discolor the entire movement? Do you know who it was that brought them out and how involved that person was in OWS or the larger Occupy movement? How does it prove that the organizers had foul intentions?

So far you've put forward that one or two people in one camp MIGHT have brought disabled people in against their will to make a point. That's a bad thing to do and I'd love to find out who actually did it so they could be appropriately called out for it, but you're not making large strides in the 'OWS is corrupt to the core' race.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
And clearly has major memory issues. Please return to the open fora where you asked for advise on your poor eating habits, eating junk food and living on energy drinks.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Sedu:

"LOL he's worried about fracking killing him, but posted about eating junk and drinking energy drinks 24/7. (Cue in: I can't afford quality food)"

Well lets see here. Gas which is flammable, entering the drinking water... It wasn't there before... I wonder what other poisons are exiting the ground along with it?

1) I never claimed to drink energy drinks 24/7... In fact yesterday was the first one in over a month... And I stayed up almost 30 hours on one five hour.

2) I Never claimed to eat much junk food... I weigh 165 at 5 feet 6 inches. Oh and I run 4-6 miles 3x a week. So I can have my indulgences of a few cookies throughout the week... Despite a pack of chocolate chips lasting 2 to 3 weeks in a household of 5.

3) For the last 3 weeks, while at work... I have only eaten 1 ham/turkey and cheese sandwich, an apple and that is it. I have reduced my food intake yet again. So where have you reduced anything?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
LOL he's worried about fracking killing him, but posted about eating junk and drinking energy drinks 24/7. (Cue in: I can't afford quality food)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Just:

fracking?

You do realize that only a small minority of the jobs stay in PA, don't you? Most of those jobs require you to move, to not be stable in your place of living? If I wanted to live a unstable life of never ending moving, I would join the US Navy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Jimm:

I will give you a word of warning about the republicans here... They don't care about the environment. As long as they can make a profit, they will pillage the land and cause any cancer upon the people.

When people are forced to have their water trucked in because their well water is polluted and made flammable, and fracking it staking place near by... It ought to be simple to deduce that a multi million year old gas reservoir which was geologically stable was then made unstable by the hand of man...

When the hand of man damages my property, costing me money... That hand ought to be required to pay me and all future generations restitution. That doesn't mean a cash settlement alone... It means a cash settlement for the inconnivance and the immediate repair and clean up.

If a Farmer can no longer use his well water to water his crops, than the companies and communities profiting from fracking ought to be made to pay for that farmers living, clean up of that contamination and laying of new water sources which the farmer doesn't pay for, even if the replacement water comes from the water mains which all others pay for.

The farmer use to have free water, now he must pay for it... That is unfair.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: OWS - Thuggies