OOOPPPSSS Nappy : Swingers Discussion 768341091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOOOPPPSSS Nappy
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no... medium meaning that imus (despite his claims that he is a comic act) is morning drive time political talk show host/satirist..he has many A list guests on his show from the political landscape....his is an educated adult listening group... LOL ok dzz So on here it would be appropiate to call you a HO and YY the N word because this medium is restricted to swingers? And so its ok to denagrate police, black women, white women, black and white men? teach hate and mis trust amongst our youth? sounds like the teachings of the radicals we are fighting today and the muslim community does nothing to stop it and soon the effects of a denegrated society and youth will take over and the black community is the same say nothing and keep buying the albums one day soon this will bite all of us in the ass. But who the fuck am I? I am not for outlawing them just stop buying their shit and they will go away. and companies should stop sponsering their programs.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
one of the songs from the grammy winning album is "Not Ready to Make Nice," a fuming response to the stress, the death threats, the naked hostility the Chicks faced after the 2003 flap. Overswelling strings, Maines' voice builds "I made my bed and I sleep like a baby/ With no regrets and I don't mind sayin'/It's a sad, sad story when a mother will teach her/Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger."

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Thanks Jim

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
The Dixie Chicks got a strong message singing to very minimal audiances right after their free speech moment. They were booed by their own fans. Their concerts were picketted and their albums were removed from many stores. Some Clear Channel stations still have them out of rotation and refuse to play them. I think their suffering is over but they did pay a price for what they said.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
"Wonder what they would have said if the team was made up with all white women with Tattoos and piercing and he called them trailer trash ho's? "

I would also think that was wrong. Mind you, our personal preference is a long way off from multiple tatoos and piercings. That's not our thing but we would never think someone else doesn't have the right to do that to their bodies without being called a ho. As I've already said, let the marketplace decide for itself.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
u have piercings and tattoos and u are a HO? HUH

Dixie Chicks learned by winning 5 grammys!! LOL

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
no... medium meaning that imus (despite his claims that he is a comic act) is morning drive time political talk show host/satirist..he has many A list guests on his show from the political landscape....his is an educated adult listening group...

rappers, etc. are not creating albums using the terms bitches and hos within that same context.

again, im not suggesting that either is appropriate, but i believe comparing the two is thin..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
If someone would have called them white trash ho's or trailer park ho's it would never made any part of the news.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Gary, Pacman Jones is a football player with the Titans. He was suspended for a year due to being arrested over 10 times

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
I'm sorry but I hate it when people play the victim card. Don Imus is an idiot and an asshole. So what if he called someone nappy-headed or a ho. If these women were that worried about what people would say about them then they should take their piercings out and they should have thought twice about getting tattoos. Al Sharpton should go digging in his closet and face his skeletons before demanding that Imus be fired. I don't care for Imus but he IS protected by The Freedom of Speech and Press. Even with his opinions. But just like the Dixie Chicks found out there is a price to pay for using/ abusing that right.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 153   End
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy