OOOPPPSSS Nappy : Swingers Discussion 768341061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOOOPPPSSS Nappy
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone actually looked at the victims to see if his claims might be true? I'm no expert on nappy heads (other than seeing Rach in the A.M. before the brush does. lol) OUCH!!!

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"I'll turn that question around. Why SHOULDN'T there be an uproar?"

Because it borders on deuschebaggery. People feigning offense over some protected speech of an entertainer they despise simply to generate contempt and outrage against him, politicize it and hopefully get him fired is miscreant behavior. It would be one thing if he were on the air trying to get all the nappy-heads rounded up and thrown into concentration camps or some such, but feigning outrage over protected speech does more damage to an already tattered system. Pretty soon no one is going to be able to have a frank and honest discussion about *anything* with fear someone is going to get perturbed.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I'll turn that question around. Why SHOULDN'T there be an uproar? It is protected speech. Absolutely nothing illegal about it. But therein lies the rub. The Imus's, Richards, Mel Gibsons of the world have chosen professions which place them in the public eye. They depend on popularity for their income or at least notoriety. If their income drops because a word or action makes them less popular that is still the life they've chosen. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Free speech is for everyone, including those in an uproar.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Seriously, I don't get the uproar. This guy is an entertainer and it's protected speech. It wasn't a racist comment, it was a *racial* comment. It's just bizarre, like the whole Kramer incident. Everytime an entertainer says anything even remotely controversial you politcal hacks get your panties all bunched up. Joe Oddball I certainly don't see what you're all pissy about. You're a known neocon, and we all know that this is an issue for the liberals to get upset over. It's out of line for your persona to be ranting on this one, because you're in bed with the liberals here.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Maybe you should go there and "mediate" e_r.....wait are you still not allowed within 1000 feet of any kind of public or private school?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
See, Joe doesn't have a nappy head. He's bald. Perhaps those Rutgers girls should shave their heads in protest!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Is the chubby, anarchist, "Indian" still here........I thought he said he was going to declare his house a sovern nation..........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I don't understand what all the hoo-ha is about. Either they have nappy heads or they don't.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Nice post Joe and my thoughts exactly. Until then we shall have to wait.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 153   End
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy