OOOPPPSSS Nappy : Swingers Discussion 768341051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOOOPPPSSS Nappy
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought "ho" was a synonym for female. :)

ho, bitch, broad, lady, female, woman

It's only offensive if you let it be.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I do like my crackers salty Care.

Like Wnt2, what puzzles me is the number (not all) of proponents of free speech here casting aspersions on others exercising their right to free speech. Indeed telling those of us who feel what Imus said is wrong that we are stupid. Personally, before this I've never even heard the term "nappy haired" and I'm not going to bother to see if I can find a definition. I can imagine it's meaning. I am not by any stretch of the imagination liberal left nor a feminist. But since I'm stupid, can someone please explain to me exactly how in watching any segment of young women playing basketball, celebrating a victory or posing for a team picture I might ascertain they are ho's? if some one calls one of my four daughters or daughters-in-law a ho, am I truly stupid for being offended because golly gee, they're just exercising their rights?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I thought Crackers only lived in Florida. *ducks and runs*

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
How do you BAN a word?

In south park, you can't say "nigger guy"...there must be at least 8 words in between those 2 words.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Sweetbutt,

You know nothing at all about the "black community!" There has been a movement to ban the "N-word" for the last three decades. Now some in the younger and less in the older generations do use the "N-word". Many in the "black community" do not like the use of the word and do want the word used in their presence.

As a general statement, we in the "black community" listen to Jesse Jackson or any other spokeperson. We listen because we want to and not because we have to. There is not a monolithic thought in the "black community!"

Clinton Twp MI

Username hidden
(60 posts)
"Lets start with the difference in races. I don't agree with my black men saying it, but i take offence 3x more when someone of another race feels he has the right to say it." But with the black men saying something like that and the black community not boycotting them or asking for their termination, is that not condoning the action? Take the "N" word for example. It is used in the black community as not only an insult but also as a term of endearment (calling someone your "N" a sin being your friend). If such an awful word is accepted inside the community then why throw a fit about it if someone of another race uses it. That word should not be condoned even within the black race but if it is being used there then why is it a racial slur if used by another race; especially if it is used in the same context in both situations? Why is it a racial slur if (for example) a white person tells a black person to go back to the projects, but it is not a racial slur if a black person tells a white person to get back to their trailer park? Where does it end? Should all white people be fired because they may have told an off-color joke? Made a racial comment? Shouldn't black people, hispanics, jews, muslims be held to the same standards? If so Carlos Mencia, Rosie O'Donnell, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Louis Farrakhan would all be unemployed. They all fall back on the right to free speech without repercussions but they want everyone else to be held accountable.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
BUMP.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"i take offence 3x more when someone of another race feels he has the right to say it."

Doesn't he have the right to say it?

The problem isn't that Imus said something stupid. The problem is that stupid people take offense to it.

In general, the problem is stupidity. Ban stupidity. Outlaw it.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Those who wonder what is the fuss about?

Has given premises based on generaliztions and conjecture!

Clinton Twp MI

Username hidden
(60 posts)
It's the old Camouflage the discussion bit, ie: compare what imus said, with what rappers say in their music. whats the difference? Lets start with the difference in races. I don't agree with my black men saying it, but i take offence 3x more when someone of another race feels he has the right to say it. As for comparing the comments he said about the african american basketball team to if they were white their would not have been an uproar, i have never heard any derogatory comments directed at a caucasion team, so i have nothing to try to compare it to. Imus was wrong and their should be a harsher penalty than a 2 week suspension.

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
TOPIC: OOOPPPSSS Nappy